Florida Mutineers Present "In the Know Bowl 2020" Featuring NFL Players
This Friday in Miami, just before our dearly loved Super Bowl, Misfits Gaming will be partnering up with Verizon’s mobile-first content brand In The Know for the 2020 “In The Know Bowl.”
The event will feature live-streamed pro-am Call of Duty matches between professional NFL athletes and esports gamers from Activision-Blizzard’s Call of Duty League. The In The Know red-carpet interviews will be conducted by Kay Adams, the host of NFL’s Good Morning Football.
Each NFL player will be partnered with one of the Florida Mutineers players, or, an esports personality of the same caliber, for a single-elimination 2 v 2 Call of Duty Modern Warfare tournament. Professional broadcasters will provide in-game commentary, those of which are soon to be announced.
Here is the list of paired teams so far:
- Davante Adams(@tae15adams) and Hannah ‘NoisyButters’ Bryan(@NoisyButters)
- Ronnie Stanley(@megatronnie) and Cody ‘Clix’ Conrod(@ClixHimself)
- Keenan Allen(@Keenan13Allen) and Preston ‘Prestinni’ Sanderson (@Prestinni)
- Todd Gurley (@TG3II) and Chance ‘Maux’ Moncivaez (@Maux)
- Leonard Williams (@leonardwilliams) and Tom ‘OGRE2’ Ryan(@TomRyanOGRE2)
- Dwayne Haskins (@dh_simba7) and Colt ‘Havok’ McLendon (@ColtHavok)
- Landon Collins(@TheHumble_21) and Caesar ‘Skyz’ Bueno (@CaesarSkyz)
- Leonard Fournette (@_fournette) and Bradley ‘Frosty’ Bergstrom(@FrostyBB)
The event will be live-streamed on the Florida Mutineers’ YouTube page, as well as additional interviews and coverage posted across Facebook, Instagram, and Verizon’s owned brands Yahoo and AOL. The event takes place this Friday.
For information on the Call of Duty League, as well as the upcoming “In The Know Bowl,” follow ESTNN.
Source: Read Full Article