Call of Duty Vanguard multiplayer gameplay reveal time and beta release date NEWS
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Call of Duty fans should tune into the huge Vanguard multiplayer gameplay reveal later today (September 7).
With just a couple of day to go until the Vanguard beta, Activision will give fans a taste of what’s to come.
The Call of Duty Vanguard multiplayer gameplay reveal takes place on September 7.
Versus gameplay will be broadcast live on YouTube at 6pm BST UK time. Fans can watch the action unfold live by hitting play on the YouTube embed below.
In addition to multiplayer maps and game modes, Activision is expected to unveil a new cinematic trailer.
Fans can also expect to discover more about this week’s multiplayer beta, which takes place on September 10.
The beta is going to be much bigger than the recently released Alpha, featuring more game modes and maps.
Likewise, Activision has made countless changes to the game, including visual changes to improve visibility.
Fans will also notice improvements to spawning in the Champion Hill game mode. You can see the full list of beta contents below, as well as the multiplayer gameplay stream.
Call of Duty Vanguard Beta Content…
• Champion Hill
• Hotel Royal
• Red Star
• Eagle’s Nest (weekend 2)
• Champion Hill
– Based on Hardpoint, this objective-based mode features a scoring zone in near-constant motion; if Operators want to rack up points for their team, they should keep up and move around the map within this Patrol point.
• Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Search & Destroy.
– These are also the exact modes you can play alongside Patrol during the Beta period (Patrol and Search & Destroy to be available later in the Beta).
• Champion Hill
– Weapons are persistent through matches. There are ten upgrades per weapon, each adding one attachment.
– There will be three rotating weapon sets, featuring 2 ARs, 2 LMGs, 2 snipers, 2 shotguns, and 2 pistols.
• Core MP
– For Core MP, you’ll be able to level up weapons to level 30.
– PlayStation players will get +2 custom loadout slots (12 total, 10 for other platforms).
Call of Duty releases teaser trailer for Vanguard
• Combat Pacing
– Combat Pacing is a feature that allows players to select the intensity of their games.
– Player count is determined by map size to achieve the intensity described in the Combat Pacing System. Player counts will vary.
• Tactical: These are the lobbies that franchise veterans know well.
– This is the experience that you’re used to with classic Call of Duty combat timing. Tactical Combat Pacing is always 6v6.
• Assault: Balanced combat pacing that gives you enough room to breathe and a lot of targets to kill.
– In Beta Weekend 1, player counts will vary between 20-28 players.
• Blitz: High-action lobbies where the intensity is cranked up to frenetic levels. Prepare for plenty of combat when choosing to join a Blitz.
– In Beta Weekend 1, player counts will vary between 28-48 players.
OPERATORS (Each will have 1 finishing move)
• Daniel Takeyatsu
• Roland Zeimet
• Lucas Riggs
• Polina Petrova
• Wade Jackson
• Arthur Kingsley
Source: Read Full Article