Card Shark From Reigns Dev Is All About Cheating And Getting Away With It
During Nintendo’s Indie World stream, the company showed Card Shark, the latest game from the maker of Reigns. This time the game is all about cheating, and you may learn a few dubious real-life card tricks along the way.
Card Shark is set in 18th century France, and you move your way from the Parlour to the King’s Table as you build up your winnings for higher-stakes matches. To move your way up, though, you’ll need to cheat. In fact, everyone cheats, and your task is to do it without getting caught.
The brief trailer explained that the game will actually show real card tricks and manipulations, in case you want to show off for your friends (or cheat them out of their money).
Card Shark is coming in 2021.
- Watch The Nintendo Direct-Style Indie World Stream Here Today
- Epic Says Apple Has "Retaliated Ferociously," Files For Temporary Restraining Order
- The Witcher 3 Switch Version Returns To Its Lowest Price Yet
- Dead By Daylight Review (2020) – No Fear Without Hope
- GameStop Gear Up For Fall Sale–Here Are The Best Deals
- Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week — August 16-22, 2020
- Apex Legends Season 6: Here's What Time It Starts
- NBA 2K21 Major Gameplay Changes Announced, Demo Coming Soon
- Is Fall Guys Coming To Xbox, Switch, Or Mobile?
- Cadence Of Hyrule Physical Edition Packing In All DLC Up For Pre-Order
Nintendo Switch News & Announcements
- Here's Where You Can Get A Nintendo Switch Lite
- The Best Nintendo Switch Games Of All Time
- Best Nintendo Switch Games Under $20
Source: Read Full Article