COD Warzone May 27 Patch Notes Breakdown – Tactical Rifle Charlie Buffed
If you’re a dedicated Call of Duty player, then the sight of a brand new update downloading onto your console or PC probably sends shivers down your spine – and not just because of the potential size of it. Who knows what weapons could be buffed or nerfed, or how your favourite loadout will survive the changes?
Well if you need to know exactly what’s happening before playing, then this guide is for you. In this guide we’re breaking down everything you really need to know about the May 27 update for Call of Duty Warzone, including all of the big buffs and nerfs – and hey, it’s good news for the Tactical Rifle Charlie.
There are lots of changes to go over, so for all of the information you need just take a look down below. Make sure to adjust your loadouts and prepare your strategy to go up against the Tactical Rifle Charlie the next time you drop down into Verdansk in COD Warzone.
COD Warzone May 27 Patch Notes
All patch notes have been taken from Raven Software’s site for Warzon Season 3 updates.
Gameplay Changes In COD Warzone
- Cargo Truck spawn rates for Verdansk Solo BR mode have been reduced to five (static) from a range of 16 to 20 – Cargo Trucks are powerful and versatile ways to navigate the map, and having up to 20 of them in any given game made the final few circles problematic in solos modes. By reducing the number to five, it’s much more manageable to destroy them.
Bug Fixes In COD Warzone
- Fixed additional map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed additional collision issues with various elements across Verdansk allowing players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles could down or kill squad mates.
- Fixed an issue in Nakatomi Plaza where the vault access denied audio could be heard throughout the entire building.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Ballistic Knife Camouflage skins from unlocking upon completing their respective requirements.
- Fixed a bug where the Swat 5mw Laser Sight for Sniper Rifles was not displaying Aiming Stability as a pro.
- Fixed the incorrect labeling of Sniper Rifle Echo as Sniper Rifle Delta.
Weapon Changes In COD Warzone
- Headshot multiplier decreased from 1.62 to 1.5 to prevent the CR-56 AMAX from being the best long-range assault rifle by a wide margin.
- Recoil pattern adjusted to make it easier to control at long range.
- Hip spread increased to make it less useful at close range.
Tactical Rifle Charlie
- Recoil magnitude reduced to make it slightly more stable and powerful.
LW3 – Tundra
- Base optic adjusted to reduce fisheye lens effect.
Attachment Changes In COD Warzone
Axial Arms 3x
Royal & Kross x4
These long-range optics have been adjusted to make it much easier to actually see enemies at longer range.
- ADS Speed increased from 2% to 3.5%
- Sprint to Fire Speed increased from 4% to 5%
The Suppressor has been buffed on LMGs slightly to help the LMG category of weapons keep up with the powerful assault rifle meta.
Source: Read Full Article