Destiny 2: All The Mods You Can Get From The Bell Of Conquests Seasonal Artifact
As has become customary with Destiny 2, Season of the Chosen brings with it a brand new artifact for Guardians to grind out a temporary Power Level boost. On top of that, the Bell of Conquests also has a selection of seasonal Mods that will help players kill Champion-type enemies and might even go on to define some powerful new builds
What are those mods? Glad you asked. Here’s what you get as you level up the Bell of Conquests.
How To Get The Bell Of Conquests Seasonal Artifact
It’s almost impossible to miss getting your Bell of Conquests. After the initial Battlegrounds mission that starts the new season, you’ll acquire the Bell of Conquests from the heaps of Cabal you just killed. After that, you’ll automatically head to the new H.E.L.M. hub in the Tower where the Bell of Conquests will be converted into the new seasonal artifact at the War Table.
Bell Of Conquests Seasonal Mods
As with every new seasonal artifact, the Bell of Conquests allows Guardians to unlock a selection of up to 12 temporary Mods. These can be slotted in various armor pieces at the cost of a small amount of Glimmer and however much Energy is required on the Mod.
Column 1: Anti-Champion Mods
The first column is all Anti-Champion Mods. These all cost a single Energy to slot and are all placed in your arm armor.
- Overload Bow: A fully-drawn arrow causes disruption, delaying enemy ability regeneration, lowering their damage output, and staggering Overload-type Champions.
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifle: Aiming down the sights for a few seconds loads a high-impact burst that stuns unshielded enemies. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Anti-Barrier Scout Rifle: Fires shield-piercing rounds that can stun Barrier-type Champions and deal extra damage to them.
- Unstoppable Hand Cannon: Aiming down the sights for a few seconds loads a high-impact round that stuns unshielded enemies. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
- Overload Submachine Gun: Sustained fire causes disruption, delaying enemy ability regeneration, lowering their damage output, and staggering Overload-type Champions.
Column 2: Requires 1 Mod Unlocked
This column has a selection of dexterity, targeting, and reload Mods for various weapons. All Mods required 1 Energy to slot, except for Scout and Sniper Rifle Targeting, which requires 2 Energy.
- Scout and Sniper Rifle Targeting (Helm): Improves targeting for Scout and Sniper Rifles.
- Scout Rifle Loader (Arms): Increases reload speed for Scout Rifles.
- Box Dexterity (Arms): Increases ready and stow speed for Bows.
- Sniper Rifle Dexterity (Arms): Increases ready and stow speed for Sniper Rifles.
- Sidearm Dexterity (Arms): Increases ready and stow speed for Sidearms.
Column 3: Requires 4 Mods Unlocked.
This column has a selection of ammo scavenger, reload, and unflinching Mods. All these mods require 1 Energy to slot.
- Unflinching Scout Rifle Aim (Chest): Reduces flinching from incoming fire while aiming Scout Rifles.
- Sniper Rifle Scavenger (Legs): Get bonus reserves while picking up Special ammunition.
- Bow Reloader (Arms): Increases reload speed for Bows.
- Unflinching Sniper Rifle Aim (Chest): Reduces flinching from incoming fire while aiming Sniper Rifles.
- Submachine Gun Loader (Arms): Increases reload speed for Submachine Guns.
Column 4: Requires 7 Mods Unlocked
Here’s where things start to get interesting. With high-level content increasingly containing Champion-type enemies, these mods provide powerful weapons and abilities with Anti-Champion properties. They all have varying Energy requirements and are slotted into either the arms or class item armor piece.
- Anti-Barrier Sniper Rifle (Arms) – 6 Energy: Fires shield-piercing rounds that can stun Barrier-type Champions and deal extra damage to them.
- Disrupting Blade (Arms) – 6 Energy: Landing consecutive strikes with a Sword causes disruption, delaying enemy ability regeneration, lowering their damage output, and staggering Overload-type Champions.
- Resonance Siphon (Class Item) – 2 Energy: Gain Stasis ability energy whenever you or a member of your fireteam stuns a Champion-type enemy.
- Surge Detonators (Class Item) – 2 Energy: Arc grenades cause disruption, delaying enemy ability regeneration, lowering their damage output, and staggering Overload-type Champions.
- Inferno Whip (Class Item) – 2 Energy: Solar melee abilities stun unshielded opponents. Strong against Unstoppable Champions.
Column 5: Requires 10 Mods Unlocked
You can only unlock two Mods from the last column on the Bell of Conquests, so be sure you know what you want before you unlock them. These mods all slot into your class item and cost varying amounts of Energy, depending on how powerful each Mod is.
- Focusing Lens – 3 Energy: Your Light abilities deal bonus damage to enemies affected by Stasis.
- Passive Guard – 6 Energy: You take less damage from nearby enemies while wielding a sword.
- Glacial Inheritance – 6 Energy: Defeating enemies with Stasis Supers refunds Super energy.
- Sundering Glare – 6 Energy: Rapid precision hits against distant enemies weaken them for a short duration.
- Volatile Conduction – 6 Energy: Gain bonus Arc Super damage if cast while critically wounded. This effect lasts until the end of your Super.
Next: Destiny 2: Beyond Light Complete Guide And Walkthrough
- Destiny 2
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light
Actually a collective of 6 hamsters piloting a human-shaped robot, Sean hails from Toronto, Canada. Passionate about gaming from a young age, those hamsters would probably have taken over the world by now if they didn’t vastly prefer playing and writing about video games instead.
The hamsters are so far into their long-con that they’ve managed to acquire a bachelor’s degree from the University of Waterloo and used that to convince the fine editors at TheGamer that they can write “gud werds,” when in reality they just have a very sophisticated spellchecker program installed in the robot’s central processing unit.
Source: Read Full Article