Destiny 2 Weekly Reset: Last Undying Iron Banner ‘Season of the Dawn’ approaches
It's that time of the week again, Guardians.
Titans are buffing their shoulder plates, Hunters are polishing their knives and Warlocks are chatting to each other smugly in the Towers' libraries. The Weekly Reset happens soon, and everyone is getting ready.
For those who want to get the most out of Bungie’s shared-world, loot-packed shooter, take note: the Weekly Reset is when the in-game missions are reset and you can once again start earning rewards.
We only have a few weeks left until Season of the Undying ends and Season of the Dawn begins, so you're going to want to try and wrap up as many challenges as possible ahead of Season 9's start date of December 10.
Every Tuesday, a huge amount of events and activities get their progression and rewards reset and/or removed, so Guardians will want to polish off any of the outstanding tasks before the game winds it all back:
• Milestone progress and rewards reset for Crucible, Gambit, Nightfall, Flashpoint
• Daily Heroic Mission, Strikes, Clan XP, Vex Incursion
• Raid progress and rewards
• Eververse inventory
• Xur – make sure you've got his most recent wares (he will return with new items on Friday at 5pm)
Keep reading for the key details of what we expect to appear in this week's reset.
Destiny 2 Horned Wreath | Destiny 2 Captive Cord | Destiny 2 Ethereal Charms | Destiny 2 Withered Plumes | Destiny 2 Bound Manacle | Destiny 2 Necromantic Strand | Destiny 2 Leviathan’s Breath Quest | Destiny 2 Xenophage Quest
November 26 – Weekly Reset
Thanks to the essential infographic below, you can see everything you'll need to mop up before 5pm this evening if you want to make as much progress as possible this week and harvest more items with a powerful Light level with either 'powerful gear' or 'pinnacle' rewards.
There are three Nightfall tasks with their own special rewards you can partake in, as well as a series of Strike tasks you can engage with, too (play Strikes as your Void subclass to get items this week).
You may also want to jump into the Leviathan to finish off any outstanding Raid tasks that may need to be sorted out.
As ever, completing 8 bounties for Shaxx, Zavala, the Drifter or the Gunsmith will also get you Tier 1 Powerful Gear, too.
Make sure you slay enough Vex for Ikora to give you some rewards and get that big Gate built, too (and check in on its progress when you head to the Tower, something interesting is going to happen with that Gate).
The full rundown of what you need to complete can be found at Niris.tv – the diligent Guardian who has pulled together all the key changes you need to be aware of for the week in the image above.
November 26 – Iron Banner
Get your eyes on the zones – the Iron Banner is returning for its final appearance of the Season.
"Next week, Lord Saladin will return to the Tower for the final time during Season of Undying," writes Bungie.
"This will be your final shot at earning pinnacle rewards from Iron Banner until next Season. If you haven’t finished up your Season Pursuit, make sure to do it before the end of the event on December 3."
Starts : 9:00am. PT on November 26 (5pm GMT)
Ends : 9:00am PT on December 3 (5pm GMT)
Next season, we'll be getting a new set of Iron Banner goodies. So if you want all the best gear from this Season, you'd better commit to the Crucible and get your hunt on when Lord Saladin reappears in the Tower.
If you've already got all the rewards you want for this season, you can save any Iron Banner tokens you've accumulated and turn them in next Season instead, getting a head start on proceedings.
November 26 – Xur
You may want to get yourself to the EDZ (at the Winding Cove) to find Xur hanging around in near a downed Fallen Ketch. Read all about Xur's offerings this week at the link.
This week, ol' tentacle face is selling the following:
• Wardcliff Coil – Rocket Launcher – 29 Legendary Shards
• Verity's Brow – Helmet Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
• The Sixth Coyote – Hunter Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
• One Eyed Mask – Titan Helmet Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
Xur is also selling the Five of Swords (Nightfall Challenge Card) and the isochronal engram which should give you a Year 1 or Year 2 Exotic that you don't already have in your collections.
Video Game Christmas Events 2019
November 26 – Bug fixes
Bungie is keeping one eye on all the bugs in the game and addressing them in stages. This week, we can maybe expect fixes for the following issues that the studio has already acknowledged.
- The MIDA Multi-Tool catalyst will not drop for players who win a competitive Crucible match at the Legend rank if they are playing with clan mates and the "Catalyst Seeker" clan rank bonus is active. To mitigate this, we recommend that players seeking the catalyst play solo or team up with friends who are not in the same clan.
- Black Armory Keys cannot be used or deleted if the Mysterious Box quest has already been completed.
- Some players may experience an issue where blank items from Festival of the Lost are taking up slots at their Postmaster.
We'll keep you updated as we hear more.
Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Guides
Source: Read Full Article