Destiny 2 Weekly Reset: One-Eyed Mask nerf, Eva Levante departure and more
Eyes up, Guardians – you know the drill.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset is rolling around again, and it's that important time we all look forward to, when all our goals realign and we can dive into new tasks and, sometimes, even brand new content.
For those who want to get the most out of Bungie’s shared-world, loot-packed shooter – the Weekly Reset is when the in-game missions are reset and you can once again start earning rewards.
That means, every Tuesday, the following events and activities will have all progression and rewards reset and/or removed, so Guardians will want to polish off any of the outstanding tasks before the game winds it all back:
• Milestone progress and rewards reset for Crucible, Gambit, Nightfall, Flashpoint
• Daily Heroic Mission, Strikes, Clan XP, Vex Incursion
• Raid progress and rewards
• Eververse inventory
• Xur – make sure you've got his most recent wares (he will return with new items on Friday at 5pm)
Keep reading for the key details of what we expect to appear in this week's reset.
Destiny 2 Horned Wreath | Destiny 2 Captive Cord | Destiny 2 Ethereal Charms | Destiny 2 Withered Plumes | Destiny 2 Bound Manacle | Destiny 2 Necromantic Strand | Destiny 2 Leviathan’s Breath Quest | Destiny 2 Xenophage Quest
November 19 – Weekly Reset
In the image below, you can see everything you'll need to mop up before 5pm this evening if you'd like to make as much progress as possible this week and harvest more items with a powerful Light level.
There are three Nightfall tasks with their own special rewards you can partake in, as well as a series of Strike tasks you can engage with, too (play Strikes as your Solar subclass to get items this week).
You may also want to jump into the Leviathan to finish off any outstanding Raid tasks that may need to be sorted out.
As ever, completing 8 bounties for Shaxx, Zavala, the Drifter or the Gunsmith will also get you Powerful Gear, too.
Make sure you slay enough Vex for Ikora to give you some rewards and get that big Gate built, too (and check in on its progress when you head to the Tower, something interesting is going to happen with that Gate).
The full rundown of what you need to complete can be found at Niris.tv – the diligent Guardian who has pulled together all the key changes you need to be aware of for the week in the image above.
November 19 – Eva Levante, Pursuits final warning, Nerfs
This weekly reset will see the end of the Festival of the Lost event.
Eva Levante will depart the Tower once the reset occurs, taking all her masks and special packages with her.
"Players have until then to unlock the Braytech Werewolf, earn masks, and brush their teeth (or mastication module)," notes Bungie. "From that point onward, the Haunted Forest will become unavailable and Eva Levante will once again depart from the Tower."
So make sure you get all her treats while you can!
It's also worth noting that the Season of the Dawn is just around the corner, and that means you've only got a limited amount of time to complete certain pursuits.
That includes Season 8: First Watch (Vanguard), Season 8: Battle Drills (Crucible) and Season 8: Keepin’ On (Gambit). These will become unavailable once the game moves onto Season 9 on December 10.
When it comes to nerfs, we're seeing a long-held grievence from players finally addressed: Bungie will nerf One-Eyed Mask. (That sound you can hear is a million Titans crying out in pain as Warlocks and Hunters punch the air and rejoice).
This change is coming next season, not this week, so bear that in mind. But One-Eyed Titans will no longer run unchecked through the Crucible. As per Bungie:
"In a previous sandbox update, One-Eyed Mask received some tuning in how Vengeance was applied to Titans. Next Season, this perk will continue to provide health regeneration when defeating an opponent that has inflicted damage upon your Guardian, but it will no longer grant an overshield."
Thank the Traveller.
November 19 – Xur
You may want to get yourself to Io (at the Giant Scar) to find Xur hanging around in a little cave. Read all about Xur's offerings this week at the link.
This week, ol' tentacle face is selling the following:
• Prometheus Lens – Trace Rifle – 29 Legendary Shards (this was Riskrunner, but was swapped out in the first hour)
• Mask of the Quiet One – Titan Helmet Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
• Skull of Dire Ahamkara – Warlock Helmet Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
• Ophidia Spathe – Chest Armor – 23 Legendary Shards
Xur will time out at Reset, and won't return until Friday – so make the most of him for now.
November 19 – Bug fixes
Bungie is keeping one eye on all the bugs in the game and addressing them in stages. This week, we can maybe expect fixes for the following issues:
- Players who Cross Save to a platform where they do not own Forsaken may lose access to the exotic quest for Malfeasance when they defeat the Ascendant Primeval Servitor.
- The “complete ten legendary frames” steps for the Jötunn and Le Monarque Exotic quests is currently only counting curated weapon drops from Black Armory forges.
- The weekly Vanguard Strike challenge says that players must “complete Vanguard bounties during the week”. This is not true. Players must complete Vanguard Strikes with an equipped subclass that matches that week’s elemental singe modifier.
Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Guides
Source: Read Full Article