Destiny 2 Xur location today: Where is Xur this week and what is he selling?
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
UPDATE: Bungie has dropped the Merchant back into the game today, with Guardians finding Where is Xur for September 17 and this weekend.
WHERE IS XUR? Xur has been found in Destiny 2 and can be located at The Tower in the Hangar, hanging out by Dead Orbit.
WHAT IS HE SELLING?
- Merciless Energy Fusion Rifle for 29 Legendary Shards
- Shards of Galanor Hunter Gauntlets for 23 Legendary Shards
- One-Eyed Mask Titan Helmet for 23 Legendary Shards
- Geomag Stabilizers Warlock Leg Armor for 23 Legendary Shards
- Dire Promise Primary Hand Cannon for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- Escape Velocity Primary Submachine Gun for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- IKELOS SMG Energy Submachine Gun for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- Main Ingredient Energy Fusion Rifle for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- Truthteller Energy Grenade Launcher for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- Steel Sybil Z-14 Heavy Sword for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
- Bottom Dollar Energy Hand Cannon for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer
ARMOUR: Xur is selling Wild Hunt amour for 50 Legendary Shards & 1000 Glimmer.
ORIGINAL: Guardians are being promised more Legendary and Exotic Destiny 2 weapons and armour sets to buy today with the return of Xur.
As things have changed in recent weeks, the big question will be where is Xur today and what he is selling for Legendary Shards and Glimmer.
Before Season 15, Xur was known for selling a small selection of items for just Legendary Shards.
Now, the Agent of the Nine has expanded his wares so that Guardians can collect bigger armour sets alongside the Legendary Exotic weapons.
We already know that Bungie has big plans for Destiny 2 over the coming months leading up to The Witch Queen launch in 2022.
And it appears that while Xur will not be changing much in terms of functionality, he will be returning each week until then.
The return of the mysterious is one of the only guaranteed things to happen in the smash-hit shooter, with plenty of other events being put on hold or being replaced.
Trials of Osiris will be back today but is under going some major renovations that have already seen the rules and rewards change a lot.
Xur will also be bringing new loot to the game, and as Guardians found out last week, it is expected to offer a much wider list of items than during Season 14.
Xur will be returning to Destiny 2 at 6pm BST and will be available to visit until September 21.
This is when the Weekly Reset will begin and will end a number of different activities across Destiny 2.
Destiny 2: Bungie release trailer for 'Beyond Light' expansion
While Glimmer has taken on a bigger importance with Xur, Legendary Shards remain the main currency.
And for anyone who has forgotten, Legendary Shards used by Xur are remnants of powerful items used to improve gear or trade for other stuff.
It should also be noted that Xur will be dropping items similar in power level to your character.
And another part of Xur that is new to the latest version of Destiny 2 is that he now drops Cipher Quests for free.
The Quest will reward you with an exotic Cipher, and last week included completing 21 Strikes or winning the same number of Crucible or Gambit matches.
Every week, Guardians can acquire one Exotic Engram using Legendary Shards that will decrypt as Exotics that aren’t already in your collection.
Last week, Xur was selling:
- Hard Light Energy Auto Rifle for 29 Legendary Shards
- Graviton Forfeit Hunter Helmet for 23 Legendary Shards
- Peregrine Greaves Titan Leg Armor for 23 Legendary Shards
- Contraverse Hold Warlock Gauntlets for 23 Legendary Shards
- Dire Promise Primary Hand Cannon 50 Legendary Shards
- Gnawing Hunger Energy Auto Rifle 50 Legendary Shards
- Cold Denial Primary Pulse Rifle 50 Legendary Shards
- Distant Tumulus Energy Sniper Rifle 50 Legendary Shards
- Wishbringer Energy Shotgun 50 Legendary Shards
- Seventh Seraph SAW Heavy Machine Gun 50 Legendary Shards
- Trinary System Energy Fusion Rifle 50 Legendary Shards.
Source: Read Full Article