Do you need help with Wordle 602? Spoiler-free hints for February 11
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The latest Wordle puzzle is live for February 11, so you might want to hurry and get solving if you want to keep your winning streak alive. Unfortunately, Wordle 602 isn’t the easiest puzzle to solve, which is why Daily Express is here to help. Just head to the bottom of the page for a brand new selection of spoiler-free hints and clues for Wordle 602 on February 11. Good luck, you might just need it.
In case you’ve been living under a rock, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle would go on to spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
If you’re here for Wordle 602 hints, check out the latest clues for the February 11 puzzle below…
Wordle editor discusses what answers people complain about
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 602 hints and clues for February 11…
1. Wordle 602 starts with the letter D.
2. Wordle 602 contains two vowels.
3. Computer term to remove errors.
Source: Read Full Article