Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Trophy List Revealed, Includes 9 New Additions
Final Fantasy Remake Intergrade’s trophy list has been revealed, and it includes nine new additions as part of the Intermission expansion.
What is destined to be a very busy week for the video game industry is officially underway. Not only do E3 and Summer Game Fest kick off later this week, but there are a couple of big releases to look forward to as well. Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart on Friday, and Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade the day before.
The trophy list for the latter has been revealed and you can check it out courtesy of Exophase. The full game includes 63 trophies, most of which are exactly the same as the ones available on the PS4 version of the game. However, nine of those are brand new since they are part of Yuffie’s new Intermission DLC. All nine of the new trophies, and how they can be unlocked, can be found below.
- Takes Two IDs to Tango: Complete Chapter 1 of INTERmission.
- Out of Darkness’s Clutches: Complete Chapter 2 of INTERmission.
- The Road to Revenge: Complete both chapters of INTERmission on Hard difficulty.
- Turtle-tastic: Collect all the Happy Turtle flyers.
- Game, Set, Master: Become the Fort Condor grandmaster.
- Condor Queen: Become the Fort Condor grandmaster on Hard difficulty.
- Materia Maven: Obtain all materia available from Shinra Box Buster challenges.
- Ultimate Weapon 2.0: Defeat the Pride and Joy Mk 0.5.
- Corrupter of the Immaculate: Defeat Weiss.
Even though Intergrade won’t be here until Thursday, you can prepare for its arrival starting now. Final Fantasy 7 Remake’s latest update added a feature that allows you to upload your PS4 save to the cloud. That way it will be ready to download as soon as Intergrade arrives later this week. The game will also be available to preload starting from Tuesday.
As for Rift Apart, Insomniac has revealed its platinum trophy will be very attainable to all of its players. According to the game’s devs, it can be unlocked on the first playthrough if you are thorough enough. An easy get for PlayStation’s Mark Cerny by the sounds of it who boasted about unlocking Returnal’s platinum over the weekend.
Source: Read Full Article