Fortnite 14 Days of Summer end time: Last chance for Beach Parties, Floaties and Fireworks
Fortnite fans only have a few hours left to complete the 14 Days of Summer challenge.
As the name suggests, the 14 Days of Summer event featured two weeks of bonus challenges on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
After an additional week to hoover up any remaining challenges and unlock the final rewards, the 14 Days of Summer event is officially coming to an end.
According to the in-game countdown timer, the 14 Days of Summer challenges will disappear at 1pm UK time on July 16.
This means you’d better hurry if you want to complete the challenges before they disappear.
Each challenge comes with its own reward, including new emotes, sprays, Back Bling and Harvesting Tools.
The ultimate prize for completing all 14 challenges is Smoothie Back Bling, which goes nicely with the Perfect Blend emoticon.
In another twist to the tale, some of the challenges must be completed before you can unlock later rewards.
For example, bouncing a giant beach ball in different matches unlocks the Summer Splashdown skin, which is needed for the penultimate challenge.
Likewise, you’ll need to launch fireworks found along the river bank to unlock the Low ‘n’ Slow Harvesting Tool needed for the final challenge.
If you’re stuck on any of the challenges, click the links below for any map locations and solutions you may need.
And remember, you only have a few hours left to unlock the Smoothie Back Bling, so there’s no time to waste.
14 Days of Fortnite challenges…
• Dance at different beach parties (6)
• Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches (5)
• Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or Drumgun (5)
• Thank the Bus Driver and finish in the top 20 in different matches (5)
• Pop Party Balloon decorations (5)
• Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes (3)
• Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches (3)
• Bounce off a giant beach umbrella in different matches (3)
• Score trick points with a driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it (250,000)
• Launch fireworks found along the river bank (3)
• Get a score of ten or more on a Carnival Clown Board (1)
• Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match (1)
• Search the hidden sea shell in the 14 Days of Summer loading screen (1)
• Destroy grills with the Low n’ Slow Harvesting Tool (7)
Source: Read Full Article