Fortnite Carnival Clown Boards: 14 Days of Summer map locations REVEALED
Fortnite developer Epic Games has released another new 14 Days of Summer challenge.
As the name suggests, the 14 Days of Summer event lasts for two weeks on PS4, Xbox One, PC, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
“Heya folks, it’s time to soak up some rays during Fortnite’s 14 Days of Summer,” reads an Epic post. “Each day, drop into Fortnite for something new.”
As part of 14 Days of Summer, Epic will make a new or returning LTM available to play for each day of the event.
New items and skins will be available from the in-game shop, but perhaps most exciting of all is Epic’s plan to unvault a weapon every day.
The only drawback is that these weapons will only be available for 24-hours before returning to the vault.
As an added bonus, Epic will release new challenges throughout the course of the event, which will net players a special reward.
The latest challenge involves the Carnival Clown Boards found throughout the map.
This is one of the easier challenges in the game, although you will be exposed when you’re popping balloons.
As you can see from the map above, Carnival Clown Boards can be found by Pleasant Park, Neo Tilted, Loot Lake, Dusty Divot and Lazy Lagoon.
Once you’ve activated a Carnival Clown Board, just pop the balloons with a pickaxe when they appear.
If you manage to score ten or more, you’ll complete the challenge and unlock the Beach Ball contrail.
Check out the entire list of 14 Days of Summer challenges below…
14 Days of Fortnite challenges…
• Dance at different beach parties (6)
• Bounce a giant beach ball in different matches (5)
• Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or Drumgun (5)
• Thank the Bus Driver and finish in the top 20 in different matches (5)
• Pop Party Balloon decorations (5)
• Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes (3)
• Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches (3)
• Bounce off a giant beach umbrella in different matches (3)
• Score trick points with a driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it (250,000)
• Launch fireworks found along the river bank (3)
• Get a score of ten or more on a Carnival Clown Board (1)
Source: Read Full Article