Fortnite CLOCKS: Map locations for Week 8 visit three clocks challenge
Fortnite developer Epic Games has released the Week 8 challenges for Season 9.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the skins, emotes and items available with the Battle Pass.
If you complete all of the weekly challenges you’ll even unlock a special Fortnite loading screen containing a clue to another Battle Star or Banner.
The Fortnite Week 9 challenges task players with apllying shields, using vents and eliminating opponents outside of named locations.
One challenge that might prove a bit of a head scratcher is the task of visiting three different clocks.
Fortunately, this challenge is pretty straightforward once you know where to look.
As you can see from the map above, clocks can be found in three different points of interest on the island.
One clock can be found in the north part of the map, within Junk Junction. It’s hidden just around the corner from the crane.
Another clock is in the central square of Happy Hamlet, and there’s a digital clock that’s pretty easy to spot in Neo Tilted.
You can check out the full list of Week 8 challenges below…
Fortnite Week 8 free challenges…
• Apply (400) shields
• Visit (3) different clocks
• Eliminate (7) opponents in Snobby Shores or Mega Mall
Fortnite Week 8 Battle Pass challenges…
• Deal (500) damage to opponents with Assault Rifles – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1/5: Land at Paradise Palms – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2/5: Land at Neo Tilted – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 3/5: Land at Mega Mall – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 4/5: Land at Pleasant Park – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 5/5: Land at Junk Junction – 1 Battle Star
• Use a Volcano Vent, Air Vent, and a Zipline in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
• Perform (5) eliminations outside of named locations – 10 Battle Stars
Source: Read Full Article