Fortnite dance inside a holographic Durr Burger head: Week 4 Battle Star map location
Fortnite dance inside a holographic Durr Burger head is one of the big challenges for week 4 of the season 9 Battle Pass.
The Fortnite challenges have leaked early ahead of the new Battle Pass tasks going live.
And one Fortnite challenge that will surely catch the attention of Battle Royale players is Fortnite dance inside a holographic Durr Burger head.
This is the second stage of the latest Fortnite dance challenge, the first being dance inside a holographic tomato head.
If you want a solution for the first part of the Fortnite week 4 challenge then click here to be directed to our guide.
Since the Fortnite week 4 challenges leaked early it gave Battle Royale players plenty of time to figure out solutions.
And one of those that solved Fortnite dance inside a holographic Durr Burger head was YouTuber gattu.
In a post online gattu provided the Battle Royale map location players need to complete Fortnite dance inside a holographic Durr Burger head.
Fortnite players need to head to the Neo Tilted location, a POI that is new for season 9.
The holographic Durr Burger head can be found at the top of one of the buildings in Neo Tilted.
One tactic is to aim to do this at the start of a match as gliding in after diving in from the Battle Bus may be the easiest way to enter the hologram.
Once you’ve landed inside the holographic Durr Burger head simply have a boogie.
In case you’re wondering then here is the full list of the Fortnite week 4 season 9 challenges…
FORTNITE WEEK 4 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Deal (500) damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1/3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2/3: Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head – 2 Battle Stars
0 Stage 3/3: Dance on top of a giant Dumpling head – 2 Battle Stars
• (3) Legendary weapon eliminations – 10 Battle Stars
FORTNITE WEEK 4 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Destroy a Loot Carrier in (3) different matches – 5 Battle Stars
• Stage 1/5: Land at Polar Peak – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 2/5: Land at Lazy Lagoon – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 3/5: Land at Salty Springs – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 4/5: Land at The Block – 1 Battle Star
– Stage 5/5: Land at Lonely Lodge – 1 Battle Star
• Eliminate (3) opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot – 10 Battle Stars
• Visit (5) different Named Locations in a single match – 10 Battle Stars
Source: Read Full Article