Fortnite Hero Mansion, Abandoned Villain Hideout map locations for Week 5 challenges
Fortnite Week 5 Blockbuster challenges are live for Season X.
Epic Games has completely changed the way challenges work in Season 10.
Instead of a mixture of seven free and Battle Pass challenges, Epic now releases a selection of 14 themed challenges each week.
These are further split up into seven regular challenges, and seven prestige versions of the same challenges that really up the ante.
Titled Blockbuster, this week’s challenges task players with landing at Dusty Depot and visiting the Meteor in a single match, harvesting materials at the Block and dealing damage while in a state of low gravity.
Completing challenges unlocks a mixture of Battle Stars, XP, sprays and item variants.
One of the more interesting challenges revolves around landing at a run down Hero Mansion in one match, and an abandoned Villain Hideout in a separate match.
Express Online has marked the locations of the run down Hero Mansion and abandoned Villain Hideout on the map below.
Long time players will probably be able to figure this one out pretty easily, but the run down Hero mansion can be found on the east side of the map.
It’s in the area south of Lonely Lodge and north of the desert race track.
The abandoned Villain Hideout, meanwhile, is over on the opposite side of the map, north-east of Snobby Shores.
The prestige version of the challenge tasks players with searching chests at these locations, which is as straightforward as it sounds.
The full list of Fortnite Week 5 Blockbuster challenges can be seen below…
• Land in Dusty Depot, then visit the Meteor in a single match (0/1)
• Harvest materials at the Block (0/300)
• Land at a run down Hero Mansion and an abandoned Villain Hideout (0/1)
• Deal damage while being affected by low gravity (0/250)
• Search between a basement film camera, a snowy stone head and a flashy gold big rig (0/1)
• Consume fruit, mushrooms, or glitched foraged items (0/10)
• Claim vending machines in different matches (0/3)
• Eliminations at Dusty Depot or the Meteor (0/3)
• Search chests or ammo boxes at the Block (0/7)
• Search chests at an abandoned Hero Mansion or Villain Lair (0/7)
• Deal damage with explosive weapons (0/500)
• Search between a rotary phone, a fork-knife and a hilltop house full of Carbide and Omega posters (0/1)
• Consume fruit, mushrooms, or glitched foraged items in a single match (0/8)
• Harvest materials at the Block or Dusty Depot in a single match (0/300)
Source: Read Full Article