Fortnite Patch Notes Preview: Sprinting, splitscreen issues and more
Fortnite had one of its biggest updates in months last week, bringing the game up to Season 2, Chapter 2 – and it introduced a lot of new content.
But, as ever, the update introduced some issues of its own, too.
Epic has addressed a few of these issues on its Trello page, and notes that some of the performance bugs and glitches introduced by the latest update will be fixed in a future patch.
At the time of writing, Epic has not announced when the new patch will arrive for the game, but we'd expect to see it sooner rather than later (and we usually get small updates to the game every week.
Here's what you need to know.
Latest Games News
Fortnite patch – Sprinting fix
First up, we know there's an issue with Sprinting in the game and that Epic is hard at work on the issue. A fix for the problem has already been pushed to PC, and other platforms should get the fix soon.
"We're aware of an issue causing editing to interfere with sprinting and are working on a fix," Epic has noted. "We've released a PC patch for optional download to address editing interfering with sprinting, and are working to push the fix to all other platforms."
Expect to see that arrive soon.
Fortnite patch – Other updates
Thanks to the studio's Trello board, we know what issues are going to be addressed in the next update. These include:
• Splitscreen: Player 1 interrupts Player 2’s trigger button action.
• Island Permission Settings may reset to "Everyone" after a server restart when originally set to "Private"
Save the World
• Visual issue with Daily Rewards
• Players may get stuck in the inventory menu
• Class default Hero shows in Lobby until Commander is changed.
• Controller inputs may not function correctly on Feedback / Reporting in the player menus
Follow Daily Star Gaming on social media
Follow Daily Star Gaming on Twitter, click here
Follow Daily Star Gaming on Facebook, click here
Source: Read Full Article