Fortnite place a Bioscanner in an alien biome Week 9 challenge SOLVED
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Fortnite developer Epic Games has released a fresh batch of challenges for Week 9.
Challenges in the current Fortnite seasons are split between Epic Quests and Legendary Quests.
Epic Quests tend to be a bit more generic, revolving around performing standard gameplay objectives.
For Week 9, this includes using the GRABI-TRON to launch toilets, and driving an IO vehicle with off-road tires.
Legendary Quests, on the other hand, typically tie into the theme of the latest season, and sometimes further the storyline.
Week 9 Legendary Quests task players with getting Slone’s orders from a payphone; equipping a Detector, then disabling an alien billboard in one match; and eliminating trespassers.
You can collect resources in Holly Hatchery for 30,000 XP, place a series of Spy Probes across the map, and place a Bioscanner in an alien Biome.
Placing a Bioscanner in an alien biome may sound daunting, but it’s actually one of the easiest challenges of the season so far.
The challenge can be completed within seconds of landing, and is worth a substantial 30,000 XP.
As you can see from the video below, Fortnite fans can complete the challenge by dropping into Holly Hatchery.
There are at least three Bioscanners you can interact with in Holly Hatchery, including one by the gardening store in the centre of the map.
Just drop down into area shown in the video below, walk up to the Bioscanner object and interact with it to complete the challenge.
This incredibly simple task will bag you 30,000 XP, while also leaving you in the perfect location to collect resources for a separate challenge.
The remaining Fortnite Week 9 Epic and Legendary Quests can be seen below.
Fortnite Week 9 Legendary Quests…
• Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
• Equip a Detector, then disable an alien billboard in one match (2) – 45,000 XP
• Collect resources in Holly Hatchery (100) – 30,000 XP
• Eliminate trespassers (3) – 30,000 XP
• Place a Bioscanner in an alien biome (1) – 30,000 XP
• Place Spy Probes (3) – 30,000 XP
Fortnite Week 9 Epic Quests…
• Launch toilets with a Grab-itron (2) – 30,000 XP
• Dance on an Abductor or as a passenger on a Saucer (1) – 30,000 XP
• Avoid taking damage while dealing 100 damage to opponents in a single match (1) – 30,000 XP
• Reveal an opponent with a Recon Scanner, then hit them with a Rail Gun (1) – 30,000 XP
• Drive an IO vehicle with off-road tires (1000) – 30,000 XP
• Use IO launchpads (1) – 30,000 XP
• Carry an alien sample from a satellite station’s dish to an entrance at Corny Complex (1) – 30,000 XP
Source: Read Full Article