Fortnite season 10 week 2 challenge COUNTDOWN: Season X challenges coming to Battle Royale
Fortnite season 10 week 2 challenges will soon be going live in the season X Battle Pass on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, PC and Macs.
Fortnite challenges have been given a shake-up for season 10, with the free and Battle Pass challenges replaced with the new missions.
Different sets of missions unlock different weeks, with so far the B.R.U.T.E Squad, Level Headed, Road Trip and Rumble Royale missions going live.
As you can tell from these titles, each set of missions is based on a different theme.
Besides shaking up how how challenges work in Fortnite, it also makes it more difficult to predict which missions could go live next.
Dataminers have already discovered details on upcoming missions coming to Fortnite season 10.
However, previously challenges were labelled by the relevant week number when they would go live.
So it was clear when these datamined assets would go live in a Fortnite Battle Pass.
This time round, due to the way the Fortnite challenges are labelled, it’s harder to predict when these challenges could go live.
Fortnite leaker HYPEX on the Fortnite season 10 launch day leaked challenges that were going live during season X.
HYPEX revealed the names for the different mission sets as well as the accompanying challenges – but some of these tasks appear to be placeholders.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FORTNITE NEWS
In three tweets HYPEX revealed the different inbound challenges under the headers ‘challenges one’, ‘challenges two’ and ‘challenges three’.
In the ‘challenges one’ set HYPEX revealed four different mission types – Worlds Collide, Road Trip, Rumble Royale and Spray & Pray.
Two of these mission sets – Road Trip and Rumble Royale – have already gone live so it seems like Worlds Collide or Spray & Pray could be next.
The Worlds Collide leaked missions appear to be placeholders, so here are the Spray & Pray challenges that were leaked…
SPRAY & PRAY CHALLENGES
• Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500)
• Spray a Fountain, a Junkyard Crane, and a Vending machine (1)
• Spray different Gas Stations (3)
• Find lost Spraycans (5)
• Deal damage to opponent structures with a Minigun (3,000)
• Eliminate opponents with an SMG less than 15m away (3)
• Search Chests at Tilted (7)
• Eliminations with an SMG in a single match (2)
• Search Chests inside containers with windows (5)
• Spray cars or trucks in different Named Locations (6)
• Visit graffiti covered billboards in a single match (2)
• Damage opponents with a Minigun (500)
• Eliminate opponents with an SMG less than 5m away (5)
• Eliminate opponents in Tilted with the Tilted Teknique outfit (5)
It remains to be seen whether Worlds Collide or Spray & Pray are the Fortnite season X missions that go live on Thursday.
We’re in uncharted territory here, with this being the first time we’ve gone to a new week of missions since Epic Games shook up how challenges work.
Either way, if Spray & Pray or Worlds Collide challenges do not go live this week they should do in the future.
• Stay tuned to Express.co.uk for more Fortnite updates and click here to read the latest gaming news
Source: Read Full Article