Fortnite Season 7 update 17.00 patch notes, server downtime news, Rick and Morty, Superman
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Fortnite developer Epic Games is gearing up to launch a new season of Battle Royale.
The new season kicks off with Fortnite update 17.00, which will be available on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC and Android.
Season 17 has a June 8 release date, and will coincide with a period of server downtime, which starts at 7am BST for fans living in the UK.
While there’s no official downtime schedule, maintenance is expected to end at around 9am. Provided you’ve downloaded update 17.00, Season 17 will have a 9am start time.
“The Primal Season — and Makeshift weapons — will soon be extinct. Craft ‘em while you got ‘em,” reads an Epic tweet. “Downtime for Chapter 2 Season 7 begins at 2 AM ET (06:00 UTC).
“With the launch of the new Season, please note that patch sizes will be larger than normal on all platforms.”
As you can see from the update 17.00 patch notes below, the new season launches with a brand new Battle Pass, complete with a host of exclusive skins, items, emotes and more.
New skins are rumoured to include Rick and Morty, Loki, and DC icon Superman. Then there’s the new Pulsar 9000 energy rifle, which shoots lasers.
Elsewhere, next-gen visuals are coming to the PC version of Fortnite, while users will now be able to cancel a shakedown midway through.
Fortnite update 17.00 patch notes…
• Season 17 Battle Pass
– 100 levels of rewards, including new skins, items, emotes and V-Bucks.
• New Map changes
• Pulsar 9000
– Final designs of proximity deterrent device now rendering. Lab results show positive effect on target movement and trajectory.
• Next-gen visuals on PC
– While running Epic graphics settings on a machine that meets system requirements, you’ll be able to enjoy enhanced effects, improved postprocessing features and shadow quality.
• Cancel your Shakedown of an opponent.
– Hitting Reload or the same button/key you used to pick the opponent up will immediately drop them mid-shake, cancelling any accidental interrogations.
• Unable to equip cape Back Blings on Rebirth Raven’s Rachel Roth Style.
– Players are unable to equip cape Back Blings on the Rachel Roth Style of the Rebirth Raven Outfit.
• Shanty for a Squad Emote out of sync when joining already-singing players.
– The Shanty for a Squad Emote may sound out of sync when players join in on the Emote with already-singing players.
• Asset memory size not showing in pre-place mode on XL Islands.
– On XL Islands, the memory size of assets does not display in pre-place mode.
• Difficulty scrolling through player list in Voice Chat tab on controller.
– Players on controller may have difficulty scrolling through the player list in the Voice Chat tab if the player list is long.
• Unable to perform Last Forever Emote.
– Players may be unable to perform the Last Forever Emote after selecting it.
• Item Shop update notice not clearing.
– The Item Shop update notice does not clear after visiting the Item Shop.
• Xbox Players Unable to Re-subscribe to Fortnite Crew
– Xbox players may be unable to re-subscribe to the Fortnite Crew due to any outstanding balances on the account. The UI may catch players in a loop and will need to be resolved via Xbox’s account management website.
• Unable to fish while inside certain vehicles.
– We’re aware of an issue preventing players from using a Fishing Rod while in the passenger seat of a Motorboat or in the pick-up bed of an OG Bear truck.
• Several Pickaxes disabled in competitive.
– Due to an issue, we’ve disabled several Pickaxes from competitive playlists. Joining a competitive playlist with one of these equipped will instead equip the Default Pickaxe.
• Unable to craft Mechanical Bows or Primal Fire Bow in core modes after playing in competitive mode.
– Players will be unable to craft Mechanical Bows or the Primal Fire Bow when playing in core modes after playing in a competitive mode.
• Taking damage through cars while in motion.
– Players may sometimes be damaged through their car’s exterior while in motion.
Source: Read Full Article