GTA 5 Online update: Final weekly deals ahead of GTA Online Heist update
We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
A lot of new stuff is coming to GTA 5 Online next week with the launch of the Cayo Perico Heist.
A new location to explore, a special NightClub opening at the Casino, as well as new vehicles and Heist weapons to look forward to, there’s plenty of Grand Theft Auto content coming.
And with that on the horizon, this will be the final week Rockstar Games could choose to update its weekly deals.
Sometimes, the development team chooses to skip this event and instead just extends what has been available over the previous seven days.
These are the current deals available in GTA Online:
- Triple Rewards in Deadline and King of the Hill
- Double Rewards in all Rockstar Created Open Wheel Races
- A free White and Red Nagasaki Tee for logging in
- The latest Lucky Wheel top prize is the Benefactor BR8 Open Wheel racecar wrapped in the Quick Fix livery
- Black Friday Sale (from November 27 to November 30): Up to 70% off on a large selection of vehicles, plus upgrades & modifications at Warstock Cache & Carry and Elitás Travel
- Vehicle Discounts, such as: 40% off the Annis RE-7B, plus 30% off the Ocelot R88, Dinka Vindicator, Western Rampant Rocket, and the Shitzu Hakuchou Drag
- Real Estate Discounts: 40% off all Nightclubs and Garages, plus 30% off all Nightclub Upgrades & Modifications and Large Special Cargo Warehouses
- Prime Gaming Bonuses: A GTA$200K bonus for players who connect their Social Club account to Prime Gaming and play this week.
- Prime Gaming Discounts: 60% off the Declasse DR1 and 80% off the Imponte Nightshade, alongside the free Vespucci Canals Nightclub property.
The Rockstar Games site currently lists these bonuses as running out today, meaning we could see a GTA Online refresh on December 10.
GTA Online: Rockstar Games release teaser for brand new update
If that happens, expect some kind of announcement at 10am GMT, followed by whatever new deals have been released.
And as mentioned above, these will only be available for a week, to tie gamers over until the Cayo Perico Heist is released.
As the new trailer confirms: “Anything goes on Cayo Perico, a private paradise that’s home to the infamous El Rubio, the world’s preeminent narcotrafficker and supplier to the Madrazo family.
“Cayo Perico is not only the nerve centre of El Rubio’s drug empire, but the island also plays host to his other great love: marathon dance parties on golden beaches, where everyone from jetsetters and heiresses to legendary music producers gather to rave until the sun comes up.
“But away from the beach’s earthly delights lies an untold fortune in art, gold and drug money, scattered across the island. It’s the score of a lifetime for those who can find a way in.
“The Cayo Perico Heist is the biggest GTA Online adventure ever and will be available on December 15th.
“Stay tuned for more details, and check out the lineup for The Music Locker, Los Santos’ hottest new underground club that’s opening soon.”
As noted above, the new Cayo Perico heist in GTA Online isn’t the only thing changing this month.
The Music Locker, a new underground club, will also be opening its doors open to everyone on December 15.
Situated directly beneath The Diamond Casino and Resort, The Music Locker will feature residencies by world class DJs.
The current lineup includes Moodymann and his backup dancers, Berlin collective Keinemusik, and Palms Trax.
Rocktar says the Music Locker will also introduce new gameplay features including the ability to dance with a partner, as well as new dance moves.
Source: Read Full Article