Mortal Kombat 1 delayed update patch notes – But does it fix Player 1 advantage
Mortal Kombat 1 developer NetherRealm has released a brand new update for PS5, Xbox Series X/S and PC – but not Nintendo Switch. The new Mortal Kombat 1 update was originally scheduled to launch late last week, but was delayed due to a back-end issue. The Mortal Kombat 1 update fixes one of the biggest problems with the game, particularly if you’re playing as the second player.
Indeed, as you can see from the patch notes below, the Mortal Kombat 1 update seemingly fixes the Player 1 advantage issue.
The issue could cause Player 2 to push their opponent away further during certain combo sequences. This means that while player 1 can execute lengthy combos, the second player would come up short.
Elsewhere, NetherRealm has corrected the move lists, performed a variety of localisation fixes, and solved an issue with Stryker and Sektor’s unbreakable attacks.
There are also a number of individual character fixes, for the likes of Goro, Kung Lao, Ashrah, Havik, Shujinko and Jax.
That’s on top of a selection of balance fixes for certain moves. You can see the full list of Mortal Kombat 1 patch notes below…
Mortal Kombat 1 October 2 update patch notes….
General Gameplay Adjustments
• Move list corrections
• Localisation fixes
• Fixed an issue that could cause Player 2 to push their opponent away further during certain combo sequences
• Fixed an issue that could cause buffered Kombo Attacks Strings & buffered 2in1-cancelled non Enhanced Special Moves to not be performed if a Kameo Ambush attack that can be canceled or branched from was executed with specific timing
• Fixed an issue causing some of Stryker’s & Sektor’s attacks to be unbreakable
Character Specific Adjustments
• Ashrah – Fixed an issue that could cause Crushing Knee (Towards + Back Kick) to pass through opponents while attacking
• Goro (Kameo) – Stomp is now higher priority when it & his partner’s attacks hit on the same frame
• Havik – Decaying Guard (Back Punch, Front Punch) and Flesh Wound (Back Punch, Back Punch) no longer auto face
• Jax (Kameo) – Ground Pound is now higher priority when it & his partner’s attacks hit on the same frame
• Kung Lao – Kung-Kussion will now auto face when done on the landing frame after jumping over an opponent
• Shujinko (Kameo) – Mimic Ice Klone & Ice Ball will no longer be repeated by an opponent hit by Time Stop
Get Mortal Kombat 1 on Steam for just £57.99 and get early access to the game and downloadable content characters.
You also get 1250 Dragon Krystals and a playable character Shang Tsung when you buy it.
- 1 week early access to downloadable content characters
The Game Collection is selling Mortal Kombat 1 Premium Edition for one of the cheapest places around.
Enjoy early access to the game beginning Sept. 14, and 1,250 Dragon Krystals (in-game currency).
If you’re an Xbox Series X gamer, you can get Mortal Kombat 1 for just £79.95 thanks to the Game Collection.
Enjoy playing the game a week early and get lots of special content before anyone else
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Fixed issues with the following attacks not working correctly against high parry special moves
• God’s Wrath and Demon’s Wrath can now be high parried
• Light Ascension and Dark Ascension can now be high parried
• (Air) Death Spin can no longer be high parried
• Reflex Tester (Back + Front Punch) can no longer be high parried
• Bleeding Foot (Back + Front Kick) second hit can no longer be high parried
• Power Strike can now be high parried
• Fixed parry inconsistency between Devastator and Klassic Kahn. Both can no longer be high parried
• Ball Buster can now be high parried
• Rising Star can now be high parried
• Shadow Kick can now be high parried
• Sento Stance Lost Way (Forward + Back Punch, Back Punch, Front Punch) can no longer be high parried
• Knee Buckle (Back + Front Kick) can now be high parried
• (Air) Flipping Heel Kick can no longer be high parried
• No Holds Barred (Back + Front Kick, Back Kick) can no longer be high parried
• Enhanced Bad Blood can no longer be high parried
• Electric Fly and (Air) Electric Fly can no longer be high parried
• Enhanced Upflow can no longer be high parried
• Geyser can no longer be high parried
• Death Roll can no longer be high parried
• Falling Fangs can no longer be high parried
• Twisted Kyo can now be high parried
• Old Form Goal Kick (Forward + Font Kick) can no longer be high parried
• Enhanced Low Hairball first hit (kick attack) can now be high parried
• Ice Slide can no longer be high parried
• Drill Kick can now be high parried
Source: Read Full Article