Mortal Kombat 11 Terminator DLC release date, launch time, Gameplay, Fatalities, Skins
Mortal Kombat 11 fans are counting down to the release of The Terminator character DLC on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC.
New Mortal Kombat 11 guest character The Terminator has an October 8 release date, but only for early access customers.
NetherRealm is yet to reveal an exact launch time, but if it’s anything like previous releases, expect the DLC to be available in the afternoon of October 8.
The character will initially only be available to Kombat Pack 1 owners, before making his standalone debut on October 15.
Some fans had trouble downloading previous characters, so it’s worth manually checking the PlayStation/Xbox online stores if you can’t play as The Terminator.
Shang Tsung, Nightwolf, Spawn, Sindel, Joker and The Terminator have all been confirmed for Kombat Pack 1, while Ash from Evil Dead is tipped to launch with the second season pass.
In the run up to launch, NetherRealm has revealed brutal gameplay footage of The Terminator in action.
As you can see from the trailer further down the page, this includes an incredible new fatality involving time travel.
“Extinction is inevitable with the arrival of Terminator T-800 to the Mortal Kombat 11 roster,” reads the official description.
“Available for Early Access on Oct 8th, the iconic killing machine will have the likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger along with its classic armory.”
The Terminator will be joined by the Double Feature skin pack, which features three new outfits.
But perhaps best of all is the new skin for Cassie Cage, which is based Harley Quinn’s outfit from the Batman series.
“Fun Fact: Cassie auditioned for Birds Of Prey,” Warner explains. “Unfortunately, she inherited her Father’s acting skills.”
To help fans download new Kombat Pack 1 content, NetherRealm has put together a handy guide for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch below.
How to download Kombat Pack Content on PlayStation 4
• Visit the Mortal Kombat 11 page on your PS4 Home Menu or Game Library
• Select the game and scroll down to the “PlayStation Store” section at the bottom
• From the “Your Add-ons” section you can manually download individual pieces of released content that you already own, including Nightwolf
• If the content you are looking for is not listed under “Your Add-ons”, you can scroll past this option in the “PlayStation Store” section of the Game Page and select “View All”
• Content that you are entitled to download for free but do not already own will be shown here with a cost listed as “Free”
• After selecting the content and starting the download, the content will be listed under “Your Add-ons” if you want to download it again in the future
How to download Kombat Pack Content on Xbox One
• Go to My Games and Apps
• Locate Mortal Kombat 11 and press Menu on your controller (the button with 3 lines on it)
• Select Manage Game
• Scroll all the way to the right on this menu to see what DLC is Ready to Install, then start the install for Nightwolf or the other pieces of released Kombat Pack content that you are trying to download
How to download Kombat Pack Content on Nintendo Switch
• From the Main Menu of your Nintendo Switch, locate the Mortal Kombat 11 game tile and press + on your controller
• Select Software Information > Nintendo eShop
• Scroll down to Downloadable Content and select View All Items
• Here you will see all owned DLC listed
Source: Read Full Article