NBA 2K20 Update 1.07 Patch Notes Live: PS4, Xbox latest game changes revealed
NBA 2K20 has this released a brand new update for the game on PS4 and Xbox One this evening.
The update is rolling out currently and brings the game up to version 1.07.
As per usual, the latest update is another whopping file size, believed to be roughly 18GB on PS4 and a massive 37 GB on Xbox One.
The previous updates were all over 20GB so this isn't all that surprising.
There's no official tweet from 2K20 games about the update but there is news regarding the demo:
"We've added a pick-up-and-play Quick Game mode to the Demo, just in time for the NBA Season. Download at the Xbox or PlayStation store, or update your existing Demo files on your console"
Likewise, Mike Wang the gameplay director, has not come forward with any details about the update but we imagine he'll add some context to the changes in the coming hours.
For now, though, we believe the following changes (listed below) have been implemented.
NBA 2K20 1.07 patch notes (updated)
- The latest uniform and shoe updated will now automatically update in your MyCAREER/MyLEAGUE/MyGM saves.
- Updated photos for players who did not have one/had one from their previous team.
- Reduced the frequency of shooters falling to the floor when shooting shots in traffic.
- Fixed an issue that was causing illegal screens to be called in in appropriate circumstances.
- Setting your MyCOURT to ‘by permission only’ will now allow others in once permission has been granted.
- Users who reach the highest level shoe endorsements will no longer need to purchase their custom created On COURT shoes.
- Entering the MyCOURT on a skateboard/bicycle/etc. will no longer restrict the user from immediately leaving the MyCOURT should they choose to do so.
- New support for showing the current Player of the Month card on the MyTEAM Unlimited menu tile.
- Fixed an issue where the color of a card would not upgrade to the next tier in the Lineups menu when the card was paired with its Duo partner.
- The All-Star game should now properly appear on the schedule for the current season when starting a new Start Today mode.
- Users are now able to schedule practices in the frost season of a Start Today mode (fixes the case where players would experience declining ratings after the first season).
- Fixed an issue where some users were reporting game disconnects during timeouts of MyLEAGUE Online games.
- Addressed a case where some users reporting being unable to play with/against their friends in MyLEAGUE Online.
- Added fixes for MyPLAYER issues.
- Added networking connection fixes.
- Fixed blue screen errors on PS4.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
- Added fixes to improve the overall experience.
Stay tuned for updates later today.
NBA 2K20 Latest News
Source: Read Full Article