Pokemon Go: Everything You Need To Know About The Longchamp Fashion Event
Pokemon Go is teaming up with Longchamp Paris at the start of October in honor of Paris Fashion Week.
October will be a busy month for Pokemon Go players. Let’s be honest, every month is a busy one for Pokemon Go players, even during the pandemic. However, on top of the expected raid rotations and spotlight hours, Pokemon Go has teamed up with an unexpected partner to bring trainers what promises to be one of the game’s most unique events to date.
The name of the company Pokemon Go is collaborating with is Longchamp. Longchamp is a leather goods company based in Paris, and the unusual partnership is to celebrate the start of 2020’s Paris Fashion Week. The event will begin on Friday, October 2, 2020, at 8 am PDT, and come to an end at 10 pm on Thursday, October 8, 2020.
As for what the event will be made up of, the idea is to include elements that can be found in-game and in the real world, for the most part. Trainers will be able to buy avatar items in the Pokemon Go store that can also be found and purchased in real-life via the Longchamp website. However, for those uninterested in fashion and focused solely on Pokemon, there will be plenty more to sink your teeth into.
A number of what Niantic has described as “fashionable Pokemon” will appear in the wild, in raids, and hatch from eggs, the details of which can be found below.
- Special Pokémon wearing costumes will be appearing during the event.
- Smoochum that hatch from 7 km Eggs during this time will appear wearing a bow.
- Kirlia wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids! They’ll also know the move Draining Kiss.
- Shinx wearing a top hat will be appearing in raids.
- Croagunk wearing a backwards cap will appear in Go Snapshot as a surprise encounter. They may also rarely appear in the wild.
- The following Pokémon will be appearing in the wild: Mareep, Skitty, Roselia, Kricketot, Croagunk wearing a backward cap, Blitzle, Cottonee, Minccino, Gothita, and more. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Kricketot!
- Enjoy exclusive Field Research for the duration of the event.
- Dress up for fashion week—in person and in-game! Be sure to head to the shop for a free Longchamp avatar item in Pokémon GO. Then, you can match with your Trainer avatar by picking up the same Longchamp item in stores. For more information on availability, please visit the official Longchamp website.
Catch all of the above during the six-day event and you’ll have the best-looking group of Pokemon possible. Plus, check out all of the other changes coming to Pokemon Go this October.
Source: Read Full Article