PUBG Mobile Update Patch Notes: 0.13 game download release date for iOS and Android
PUBG MOBILE 0.13.0 PATCH NOTES
• Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cards.
• Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for FPP and TPP.
• Upgraded 3rd party app detection system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers.
• Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured.
• In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow.
• Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings.
• When killed bv friendly fire, now plavers can decide if the teammate should Iose merit or not.
• Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update.
• Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every Week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity.
• Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma.
▪︎Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night changes:
• The old zombies have been replaced by 4 types of new zombies.
• Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit in the area.
• Added new mode combat modifiers.
• Certain zombies now have new abilities: Tanks will empower nearby allies; Skinners can slow nearby players.
• A new factory has replaced the police station.
• Players can Now Combine items in batches.
• Equipped items will be displayed on top
• Duplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the “new” tag.
• The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab.
Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged.
• Players can now bolt/reload a bolt action rifle while moving instead of completing the process while aiming down sights.
• Improved the animation in FPP when running while holding an SMG.
•Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions. • Event Center now has improved interactions and better tutorials for the event missions.
• Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held every day, up from 5. Each squad can participate up to 3 matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate a total of 18 qualifying matches, up from 12. And new items have been added to the Crew Shop.
• Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will now receive a notice 10 minutes before a match starts.
• Players can now collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all at once.
• Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10.
• Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection.
Source: Read Full Article