Red Dead Online UPDATE: New Missions arrive on PC, PS4 and Xbox One
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
September 28 has seen Rockstar Games launch a new wave of Red Dead Online missions across all platforms.
The three Hardcore Telegram Missions are spread across Saint Denis, Armadillo, and Colter and have been released with some challenging rules that should keep everyone on their toes.
These special assignments can be collected from your pen pal “J”, and as mentioned above, are different from the regular Telegram Missions already available in-game.
The enemies are not visible on your mini-map, and you won’t have any aim assistance, with Rockstar describing them as follows:
“Good and Dead sees you assigned to the killing of a target in the heart of Saint Denis. You’ll only be given a description of their last known outfit, so you’ll need to be on high alert. Keep in mind that Josiah will pay you according to how cleanly you can dispose of your mark — avoid alerting him, his gang members, and becoming wanted by the law for maximum rewards.”
“The second mission, Frontier Justice, concerns the Del Lobos gang’s armed occupation of Armadillo.
“Apart from a couple of especially guarded areas, though, you’ll be able to move about town quite freely, so long as you’re not letting gunshots off. Freeing the gang’s hostages from their captors will reveal various ways you can further disrupt the gang’s activities and raise general chaos.
“In the third new Mission released as part of A Tough Business, Cold Day in Hell, it pays to keep a low profile. A local gang has plans for their next robbery and you’ve been contacted to steal them. If word gets out about the gang and their whereabouts, however, it will place your employers in immediate danger — so you’ve got to move with stealth and cunning.
“The documents’ contents are so sensitive that the gang leadership’s gotten paranoid and only sent a small group of their numbers to hole themselves up in Colter with hopes that the bitter cold will deter any prying eyes and potential attackers. Rest assured that backup’s stationed at a short distance, though, should they hear any commotion.”
Other highlights from this week’s Red Dead Online update can be found below and include the following discounts and deals:
- Three All-New Hardcore Telegram Missions: Players will need to take out a target in the heart of Saint Denis in Good and Dead, rescue hostages from the Del Lobos gang in Frontier Justice, and stealthily steal robbery plans from a local gang in Cold Day in Hell
- Double XP on all Races
- 50% RDO$ and Role XP boost on completed Trader and Moonshine Sales
- Login Rewards for Traders: A Reward for 25 Trader Goods, plus a Reward for a Trader Resupply for Quick Draw Club No. 3 members (received within 72 hours)
- Moonshiner Rewards: A free Mash Refill for logging in, a Reward for 2,000 Moonshiner XP for Quick Draw Club No. 3 members, plus destroying 3 Revenue Agent Roadblocks will net an Offer for 40% off an Established or Distinguished Moonshiner Role Item (received within 72 hours)
- A Free Horse Care Package for all players, available at any Stable
- New Discounts: 5 Gold Bars off both the Butcher Table and the Moonshine Shack, 40% off the Hunting Wagon, plus 30% off all Race Horses, all Stable Stalls, Moonshine Shack Upgrades, Moonshiner Bar Themes, Trader Cosmetic Role Items, and all Ponchos
- New Prime Gaming Benefits: Players that connect to Prime Gaming before October 25 will get a Reward for 40 Capitale and an Offer for half off the Mauser Pistol.
Source: Read Full Article