The Division 2 Update Maintenance: Patch Notes revealed with Server Downtime for June 3
The Division 2 developers over at Ubisoft Massive are taking the game offline today so they can roll out the latest big update for The Division 2.
A message on the Ubisoft forums reads:
“The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Monday, June 3rd 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 00:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.
“We will be deploying Title Update 3.1 during this maintenance.”
This downtime will affect players on all platforms the game has released on – that means players on PS4, Xbox One and PC will be affected.
The game should be back online by roughly 11.30am BST (of course, this information is subject to change thanks to the nature of the beast with online games).
The game is being taken offline so that Ubisoft can bring in new updates to the game which will make some pretty urgent changes (more on that further down with the patch notes)
Ubisoft also warned that the small amount of players who have used the armor exploit will receive a warning on their account.
This update comes as players wait for the massive 3.1 update that has been delayed a little while as Ubisoft polishes the patch up.
“We’re still working on Title Update 3.1 which will include several fixes to NPC behavior as well as other fixes for the game, but we don’t have an estimated time for this yet,” Ubisoft continues. “We will keep you updated on this front too.”
“As we’ve seen this on brought up as well: We’re looking into armor being extraordinarily high in certain situations and this is something we want to fix asap.”
The Division 2 patch notes for June 3rd:
- Increased tutorial font size on the Mega Map.
- Increased visibility on Collectibles and Caches in the Open World.
- Fixed an issue where the “Loot” tutorial at the beginning of the game wouldn’t appear.
- Fixed an issue where the Field Proficiency toast would not include the gained rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players could remain stuck in the Theater settlement after recruiting Inaya al-Khaliq.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the roof of the Grand Washington Hotel mission.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter Mask and Ivory Keys would not drop, even if the player correctly solved the riddle and killed the Hunter(s).
- This fix should allow players to re-do the Hunters and collect the Masks and Keys they are currently missing.
- Fixed an issue where the rate of fire on semi-automatic weapons would be lower than intended.
- Fixed an issue where face masks would appear smaller than intended.
- Fixed an issue where opening a Dark Hours Apparel Cache could cause a continuous loop.
- Fixed an error that removed the Loot All as Junk option. Sorry about that!
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would rush past players to get into cover.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would flank players too often.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would not react to any combat until reaching cover or having their movement interrupted.
- Fixed an exploit where armor would scale to unintended values when normalized.
Stay tuned for more details later today!
- The Division 2
Source: Read Full Article