Three spoiler-free hints to help you solve Wordle 473 on October 5
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’ve got five or ten minutes to spare and want to relax, then a nice game of Wordle is always a good option. Of course, Wordle isn’t quite so relaxing when your long-running winning streak is at stake, which is why Express Online is back with a brand new selection of spoiler-free hints to help you solve Wordle 473 on October 5. Just head to the bottom of the page for today’s clues, or check out this foolproof Wordle strategy to guarantee victory every time you play.
The aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses, which is a tough task, especially when you’re dealing with an obscure word.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle has spawned dozens of clones, including a Lord of the Rings themed version, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore version called Quordle.
If you’re not great with words, then you might prefer something like daily maths-based puzzle Nerdle, where the aim is to figure out a mystery equation.
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 473 hints, check out the latest clues for the October 5 puzzle below…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess. If you really want to become a Wordle master, these are four of the best starting words to use.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 473 hints and clues for October 5…
1. Wordle 473 starts with the letter M.
2. Wordle 473 contains one vowel.
3. Better wear your wellies if you’re going for a walk in these wetlands.
Source: Read Full Article