Warzone mid-season update TODAY: Call of Duty release TIME, patch notes, Desolation map
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Call of Duty Warzone and Vanguard are getting a couple of huge mid-season updates later today. The Call of Duty mid-season update has a July 27 release date and a 6pm BST UK launch time. Titled Mercenaries of Fortune, the Season 4 refresh adds a brand new map to Vanguard, as well as some high-profile Operator bundles and a host other new features.
Activision explains more: “Once a battleground for the living, Call of Duty: Warzone and Vanguard is about to be swarmed by zombies and overrun by machines in Mercenaries of Fortune, a mid-season update launching on July 27.
“Following a Vanguard update at 9 AM PT on July 26 and a Warzone update at 9 AM PT on July 27, both games will receive new playlists and a new Assault Rifle to unlock.
“Vanguard Multiplayer players will also get Desolation, a medium-sized intricate village map set at a Pacific Listening Station.
“As part of this mid-season rollout, expect the Model T-800 and T-1000 Terminators to arrive from the future via Operator Bundles. There will also be “Titanium Trials: Endurance” in Caldera, the rise of Zombies in Rebirth of the Dead… and more!”
Needless to say, the mid-season refresh launches alongside a huge update, which you can read about in the patch notes below.
Vanguard Season 4 Reloaded update patch notes…
• Enemy nameplates can no longer be seen through various surfaces across multiple maps.
• In a listening post near the Pacific mountainside, Desolation is littered with destructible aspects to create intriguing gameplay scenarios.
• Look for the Desolation 24/7 Featured Playlist at the launch of Season Four Reloaded.
• Addressed an exploit that allowed bullets to penetrate unintended surfaces near the East Bridge.
• Bullets will no longer penetrate the truck near the Flak Gun to prevent undesirable spawn conditions.
USS Texas 1945
• In Search and Destroy, Bombs planted near the destructible floor of the Upper Deck will no longer fall to the Mid Deck.
• Bullets will no longer penetrate the vents near the Lower Deck (Bow) to provide viable cover.
• Addressed an exploit that allowed players to shoot through the floor of the Upper Deck from the Mid Deck.
• Players can no longer become stuck while climbing crates near the Lower Deck (Stern).
Blueprint Gun Game
• Added several new Blueprints to the pool of available Weapons.
Search and Destroy
• Addressed an issue that caused inaccurate Deaths stat on the scoreboard.
– The Vargo-S is now restricted in Ranked Play.
– Serpentine is now restricted in Ranked Play.
Buy Call of Duty Vanguard at GAME
Call of Duty Vanguard takes the action back to WW2.
NEW: Ikenna Olowe (Immortal)
Ikenna Olowe understood strategy from a young age. As a child in Nigeria, he excelled at chess, quickly surpassing his teachers. He grew strong studying Gidigbo, a martial battle of wits. Balanced in body and mind, Ikenna joined the war effort as a battlefield engineer. His work established critical supplies lines across the globe. Ikenna became a grand planner, knowing when to build and when to demolish. Available to purchase via Bundle.
• Added Inspect animations for the M1916 Marksman Rifle, Skål Crusher, Ice Pick, and Sawtooth Melee Weapons.
• Increased grace period for slide kills challenges from 0.15s to 0.5s after sliding.
NEW: Vargo-S (Assault Rifle)
• Trading firepower for improved accuracy and fire rate, this rifle excels in medium and long range engagements.
• Complete an unlock challenge or purchase a Bundle to earn this Weapon.
• Get 15 Close Range Kills.
Piercing Vision (Intel)
• Corrected inconsistent highlight behavior in Free-for-All game modes.
Guard Dog (6 Kills)
• Addressed an issue that caused erratic behavior when two Guard Dogs were called in simultaneously.
User Interface & Experience…
• Players will no longer receive a Notice prompt with unreadable text after game updates.
• Rarity Sort Filter in the Armory will no longer reset after previewing a Bundle.
• Battle Pass items that are Free for Clans will no longer incorrectly display as Unlocked for players who are in an inactive Clan.
• Corrected the behavior of the Clear Weapons New button after switching tabs in the UI.
Bundles & Cosmetics…
• Improved image quality for Bundle logos in the Store.
• Breath of Godzilla Blueprint will no longer cease to glow under certain conditions.
• Flame VFX will no longer transfer from Roland’s War Operator Skin to other Operators.
Source: Read Full Article