Warzone update 1.44: New Call of Duty patch notes ahead of event time
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Warzone update 1.44 is available to download tonight and comes just hours before the big Call of Duty Halloween event begins.
COD fans already know about what new spooky game modes and content are being planned for around Verdansk, with The Haunting scheduled to start at 6pm BST.
To get ready for the big launch, gamers will need to download Warzone update 1.44, which weighs in at around 3.2GB, depending on your platform of choice.
And the official patch notes released by developers Raven Software confirm that today’s update does more than add new skins and modes.
For those who aren’t interested in fighting Ghosts around Verdansk, you can now host Private Iron Trials matches.
Iron Trials have slightly altered rules over the usual Battle Royale format, which includes more health, longer kill times and much more.
Round Timers have been decreased by 12% and the speed of the Circle Collapse has been increased by 12%. This shaves about two minutes off a typical match time compared to a normal Battle Royale.
There are no free Loadout Drops and ones bought from Buy Stations cost more than in a usual match.
It should also be noted that the health regen delay timer has been increased from 5 to 7 seconds and regen per second has been decreased from 120 per second to 40.
This all adds up to more sweaty encounters and matches, and is now available in the private match format.
Call of Duty release Warzone season six trailer
The full patch notes for today’s Call of Duty Warzone update can be found below and include the following changes:
- Iron Trials ‘84 game mode enabled for Private Matches
- This includes versions for all Squad sizes (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)
- All versions of this mode are currently limited to 132 Players
- We intend to increase this limit to 150 Players at a later date
- Grav (BOCW) – Recoil decreased
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to not appear highlighted when pinged on the Tac Map.
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to not spawn in the Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to earn an incorrect amount of XP in the Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue causing some Players to be removed from matches by being incorrectly recognized as AFK.
- Fixed an issue causing the .410 Ironhide (BOCW) to not unlock as intended when reaching Tier 15 in the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Start Looking For Party” option to kick Players back to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the Tracer Pack: Fuze Operator Bundle Mission to not progress.
- Fixed an issue causing XP gain for Vanguard Weapons to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where a Player’s name would appear misaligned in the end-of-match Exfil cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where the Sai (BOCW) Unlock Challenge incorrectly referenced Challenges from a past event.
- Fixed an issue with the Krig 6 (BOCW) that would cause the camera to become misaligned when firing the Weapon.
- Fixed several issues on Rebirth Island allowing Players to access out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed several issues related to unlocking content when purchasing the new Tracer Pack: Gilded Agent Bundle.
- Fixed various UI issues while browsing with the Battle Pass menu.
Source: Read Full Article