Wordle 374 June 28 hints: Struggling with today’s Wordle? Three clues to help with answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Wordle 374 is live for the duration of June 28, and unlike the past few days, it’s actually pretty tricky. If you’re worried about your winning streak going kaput, then you’ve come to the right place, because Express Online is here to help. Just head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints for the June 28 puzzle. Good luck, because you’re going to need it.
Perfect for when you have ten minutes to spare, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve the daily puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose the winning streak you worked so hard to build up.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 374 on June 28…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 374 hints and clues for June 28…
1. Wordle 374 starts with the letter D.
2. Wordle 374 contains one vowel.
3. One of the letters appears twice.
Source: Read Full Article