Wordle 388 July 12 hints: Struggling with today’s Wordle? Three clues to help with answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’re struggling with Wordle 388 for July 12, then you’ve most certainly come to the right place. Today’s teaser isn’t the hardest Wordle puzzle of the month so far, but judging by the reaction on social media, some fans are having a few issues figuring out the answer. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free clues for Wordle 388. Just head to the bottom of the page for the latest Wordle hints on July 12. Good luck.
You probably already know how to play Wordle, but just in case you’re not familiar, here’s a quick refresher.
Players are given six chances to guess a five-letter word, by process of elimination. For each guess, the letter tiles will show up in one of three colours. If the tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, not to mention your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 388 on July 12…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 388 hints and clues for July 12…
1. Wordle 388 starts with the letter N.
2. Wordle 388 contains just one vowel.
3. Hello darkness my old friend.
Source: Read Full Article