Wordle 465 spoiler-free hints for the September 27 Wordle answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Unless you cheat and use this foolproof Wordle strategy, then you’ve probably come across one or two daily puzzles that have left you scratching your head. Judging by some of the comments on social media, Wordle 465 is a streak-breaker that very much falls into this category. Because today’s Wordle for September 27 is giving fans a fair few problems, Express Online is back with a brand new selection of clues to help you find the answer. Just head to the bottom of the page for the latest batch of spoiler-free Wordle hints. Good luck!
The aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses, which is not as easy as it sounds.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle has spawned dozens of clones, including a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore version called Quordle.
If you’re not great with words, then you might prefer something like daily maths-based puzzle Nerdle, where the aim is to figure out a mystery equation.
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 465 hints, check out the latest clues for the September 27 puzzle below…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess. If you really want to become a Wordle master, these are four of the best starting words to use.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 465 hints and clues for September 27…
1. Wordle 465 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 465 contains one vowel.
3. When something is wet and soft.
Source: Read Full Article