Wordle 526 on November 27: Spoiler-free clues to help find answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you want to keep your Wordle winning streak alive, then you’ll need to work pretty hard to solve Wordle 526. It’s not the most obscure word, but judging by social media reactions it’s ending a few winning streaks. Fortunately, this is where Express Online comes in. If you need help solving Wordle 526 for November 27, then head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues. Good luck, because you’re going to need it.
The word game that spawned a thousand clones, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in six attempts. It may sound simple, but solving those daily puzzles can be a lot harder than you think.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 526 on November 27…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 526 hints and clues for November 27…
1. Wordle 526 starts with the letter H.
2. Wordle 526 contains just the one vowel.
3. You’ll smile when you get this one.
Source: Read Full Article