Wordle 528 on November 29: Spoiler-free clues to help find answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Wordle has become part of the daily routine for thousands of people across the globe, which is why Express Online is here to help you out. We’ve put together a selection of spoiler-free hints to help you keep your hard-earned winning streak alive. Simply head to the bottom of the page for the latest Wordle hints for November 29. And good luck, because Wordle 528 is a pretty tough nut to crack!
The word game that spawned a thousand clones, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in six attempts. It may sound simple, but solving those daily puzzles can be a lot harder than you think.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 528 on November 29…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 528 hints and clues for November 29…
1. Wordle 528 starts with the letter U.
2. Wordle 528 contains two vowels.
3. One of the vowels appears twice.
Source: Read Full Article