Wordle 529 on November 30: Spoiler-free clues to help find answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’re struggling with Wordle 529 for November 30, then you’ve most certainly come to the right place. Today’s teaser isn’t the hardest Wordle puzzle of the month so far, but judging by the reaction on social media, some fans are having a few issues figuring out the answer. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free clues for Wordle 529. Just head to the bottom of the page for the latest Wordle hints on November 30. Good luck.
The word game that spawned a thousand clones, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in six attempts. It may sound simple, but solving those daily puzzles can be a lot harder than you think.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 529 on November 30…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 529 hints and clues for November 30…
1. Wordle 529 starts with the letter S.
2. Wordle 529 contains one vowel.
3. Better revise hard if you want to figure this one out.
Source: Read Full Article