Animal Crossing 1.4.1 Update Out Now, Removes Hacked Trees
Nintendo has rolled out another patch for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. The game’s Ver. 1.4.1 update is now live, but it’s a fairly minor one, resolving a small handful of issues that sprung up following last week’s big 1.4.0 patch, particularly related to hacked trees.
Specifically, the 1.4.1 update fixes an issue that allowed trees to sprout items other than fruit. The patch also squashes a bug that affected shining soil after players wake up from visiting a dream island. You can see the full patch notes, taken from Nintendo’s support website, below.
The aforementioned 1.4.0 update introduced the second wave of New Horizons’ new summer content. Among the features added in that patch are a weekly fireworks show, which takes place in the game every Sunday evening in August. The update also introduced the ability to visit dream islands and fall on your face, as well as a way to back up your New Horizons save data.
Alongside the 1.4.0 update, a handful of new seasonal items have been added to the game as well. Until August 31, you can purchase the rodeo-style springy ride-on, the Hikoboshi outfit, and the Orihime outfit from the Nook Shopping terminal’s Seasonal catalog. Some new fish and insects have also started appearing in the game; you can learn more in our fish guide and bug guide.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons launched on Switch back in March and has already become a smash hit, selling more than 22 million copies as of June 30. That makes it the system’s second best-selling game to date, only behind Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, while the console itself has now surpassed 61 million units. New Horizons was also the most tweeted about game in the first half of 2020 according to Twitter.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Ver. 1.4.1 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where trees could mature and contain things other than the normal fruit, etc.
- Fixed an issue where shining soil disappears after returning to your own island after a dream and buried Bells appear in that location instead.
- Fixed an issue where the player swings their shovel through the air when attempting to hit a rock placed at a certain location.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons News And Guides
- What's New In Animal Crossing: New Horizons' Summer Update
- How To Find Pearls In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- How To Swim In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fishing Tourney Guide
- How To Crossbreed Flowers In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Source: Read Full Article