Nintendo Switch Update 10.0.1 Out Now, Does Almost Nothing
The Nintendo Switch has received another system update, bringing the console up to version 10.0.1. But after the major changes introduced in 10.0.0, including button remapping and easier data swapping, 10.0.1 is a minor update–and you probably won’t notice any difference.
Here’s the single note for this update from Nintendo: “General system stability improvements to enhance the user’s experience.”
Yep, it’s one of those.
There are some far more exciting Nintendo Switch updates that have arrived recently or are on the horizon, though. Animal Crossing: New Horizons finally added an art gallery as well as expanded garden options. Super Mario Maker 2, meanwhile, just got its last major update, and it’s a doozy–you can now craft your own entire Mario campaign in there.
Of course, if you have a Switch at all right now, you should count yourself lucky–it’s currently incredibly hard to buy one.
- What We Want From A Resident Evil 4 Remake
- One Year Later, Mortal Kombat 11 Is Just Getting Started
- NBA 2K20 Is Simulating The NBA Playoffs; Here Are The First Round Results
- Nintendo Disables Network ID Logins After Account Hacking Confirmed
- One Of The Switch's Best Indie Games Gets A Major Discount
- New Switch Eshop Spring Sale Includes Over A Dozen Capcom Games
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Nature Day, May Day, & More Explained
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons–Redd And Leif Come To Town In New Update
- Fortnite Update 12.41: Here's Everything You Need To Know
- Animal Crossing's Adorable Nintendo Switch Controllers Are Finally Back In Stock
Source: Read Full Article