Top New Game Releases On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week — June 21-27, 2020
New Releases highlights the top video games launching each week, and this one is loaded with cartoon action thanks to SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated and Ninjala. You can also revisit Borderlands 3 thanks to the new expansion Bounty of Blood – A Fistful of Redemption, while Xbox One gamers can finally get their hands on The Foundation DLC for Control. Finally, Night Call is getting a console launch.
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated — June 23
Available on: PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
This remaster of the original Battle for Bikini Bottom doesn’t just look better–it also includes includes content cut from the original game. You can even play an all-new multiplayer mode with both cooperative and competitive modes. PS4 Pro and Xbox One X owners can see the sponge in shiny 4K resolution too.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated’s Boss Fight Trailer Makes Us Nostalgic
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle For Bikini Bottom Pre-Order Guide–$300 Collector’s Edition, Release Date, And More
Ninjala — June 24
Available on: Switch
Ninjala pits eight players against each other, either in teams or in a free-for-all battle royale. Each ninja can battle their opponents using ninjutsu and special weapons as they run up walls and leap around the battlefield. Take out your rivals to score points–you’ll get a bonus for using your ninja skills to get a knockout.
- Switch Exclusive Ninjala Has Been Delayed, Now Coming This Summer
- Free-To-Play Switch Exclusive Ninjala Has An Animated Show
Night Call — March 24
Available on: Xbox One, Switch
Night Call asks you to solve serial murder cases, and you’ll do so by driving passengers around Paris in your taxi cab. You’ll learn more about the city as you do, but you’ll also have to do a good job as a driver to keep paying your bills. Night Call comes to Xbox One and Switch this week, but the PS4 doesn’t have its own release date just yet.
- Night Call Review – The Full Fare
- All The New Games & Demos Surprise-Released Today (PC Gaming Show, Guerrilla Collective)
Control: The Foundation — June 25
Available on: Xbox One
As the name implies, The Foundation takes protagonist Jesse Faden to the base of the Oldest House–the titular “foundation.” Down there, she’ll encounter a new enemy type, the Sharpened. She’ll also learn the new Shape ability, which lets her destroy crystals and reform them intro traps.
- Control’s Foundation DLC Digs In The Board And The Bureau’s Past
- Control: The Foundation DLC – Shape Ability Gameplay
Borderlands 3: Bounty of Blood – A Fistful of Redemption — June 25
Available on: PS4, Xbox One, PC
Borderlands 3’s latest adventure is set on the wild west planet of Gehenna. The hub town of Vestige will change its shops and residents as you make certain choices on side quests, and you’ll encounter the rough-and-rowdy Devil Riders too. Luckily, you’ve got a new Jet Beast mount of your own.
- Borderlands 3 Shows Off Its Next DLC Ahead Of Release Later This Month
- New Borderlands 3 Bounty Of Blood DLC Gameplay Revealed
July is fast approaching, and the next episode of New Releases will start exploring the new month of video games. Get ready to check out some hot exclusives like Marvel’s Iron Man VR and Ghost of Tsushima. GameSpot’s Play For All charity event will continue through the month as well, as we continue to raise support for Black Lives Matter and those fighting COVID-19 at Direct Relief.
Play For All 2020 News And Events
- GameSpot Play For All Week 4 – What To Expect
- Skate 4 Is Finally Happening
- Star Wars: Squadrons Gameplay Reveal Shows Dogfighting, Customization
- PS5 Reveal Event: All Games And Console Details Announced
- GameSpot's Play For All: Here's How To Donate
Source: Read Full Article