Claim Your Three Free Games With PlayStation Plus (February 2020)
Looking for something to play while you wait for 2020 heavy-hitters like Doom Eternal, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and Final Fantasy VII Remake? There’s always that backlog to work on, and right now, PlayStation Plus members can use that time catch up on a couple of classic series. February 2020’s free games with PlayStation Plus are BioShock: The Collection and The Sims 4, as well as popular PSVR shooter Firewall Zero Hour.
BioShock: The Collection includes the original BioShock, its direct sequel BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite in their remastered forms, along with all their DLC. Although a new BioShock is still a long way off, each of these is great in its own right, and well worth a playthrough.
The Sims 4 is the latest entry in EA’s long-running simulation franchise. In our original 6/10 review though, The Sims 4 was criticized for its cramped structure and removal of several series features, but has since endured with numerous expansions and content packs.
Firewall Zero Hour is exclusively for PSVR, where you and three other players can tackle tactically demanding shooter situations via online multiplayer. It supports the PSVR Aim controller for increased precision, but can be played with standard DualShock 4 controllers too.
All three games are available until the first Tuesday of next month, which falls on March 3. Expect March’s PS Plus games to go live then. As always, the games will be available in your library until your subscription lapses.
PS Plus Free Games for February 2020
- BioShock: The Collection (available 2/4-3/3)
- The Sims 4 (available 2/4-3/3)
- Firewall Zero Hour (available 2/4-3/3)
Best Deals This Week
- February 2020 PS Plus Games Revealed For PS4
- February 2020 Xbox Games With Gold Revealed
- Over 500 PS4 Games Steeply Discounted In New Sale On Japanese Games
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons: Best Switch Accessories, Amiibo, Plushies, And More
- New Baby Yoda Merch Revealed–See Everything Here
Source: Read Full Article