Halo 3 PC Beta Test Has Bugs To Be Ironed Out Before June Access
343 Industries has taken to Twitter to update fans on the progress of Halo 3’s upcoming beta test on PC. Members of the Halo Insider program will be able to take part in the beta this month, once the team has addressed some bugs.
Tyler Davis, Community Support & Engagement Coordinator at 343, mentioned on Twitter that things were on track for the Halo 3 PC June beta test. He also noted that there were two “Ring 3 blocking bugs” that the team was currently prioritizing, and that there would be more updates incoming on the beta test’s status once those bugs had been resolved.
To participate in the PC beta, fans will have to register as part of the Halo Insider program. The Halo Insider program allows fans and community members to give feedback on Halo titles via participating in betas for upcoming Halo games and ports. Notably, the sign-up page for the Insider program notes that the Master Chief Collection was “the direct result of Insiders participating in flights and sharing feedback to the development team”.
If you’re interested in signing up for the Halo Insider program, you can do so via the Halo waypoint portal. Further updates are likely to follow from 343 after the abovementioned bugs with the current beta have been resolved, and hopefully an official date for the commencement of the test will be announced.
- Play Halo 2 On PC With Us | GameSpot Community Fridays
- Halo MCC Update Causes Issues On PC And Xbox One, Dev Asks Fans To Be Patient
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection Gets Big Patch Alongside Halo 2 PC Launch
- See Halo 3 And ODST's First PC Screenshots From The Master Chief Collection
- Halo 2 Insider Testing Begins Today On PC
- Halo: Combat Evolved Just Got A Brand New Feature Thanks To The Master Chief Collection
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Gets New Update–And It's Huge On Xbox One
- Xbox Streaming Service xCloud Adds 9 More Games, Including Destiny 2 And Halo: MCC
- Halo: Master Chief Collection Release On PC Helps Set New Records
- Halo: Reach Launches On Steam, Soars Up The Sales Charts
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article