Hey Look, Death Stranding PC Got A Steam And Epic Store Page Already
At long last, Death Stranding has been released on PS4, marking the end of years of anticipation for Hideo Kojima’s first game following his split with Konami. Just ahead of its PS4 launch, the rumored PC version was confirmed for release next year. If you’d rather explore the post-apocalypse on PC, the game is now available for pre-order on both Steam and the Epic Games Store.
The PC version isn’t coming until Summer 2020, and no exact release date has been set. While the PS4 version is being published by Sony, the PC version is being handled by 505 Games. The initial PC announcement didn’t detail which storefronts it would be available on, so with today’s pre-orders open we now know that it’s coming to Steam and EGS, if not more marketplaces. Unlike some recent games, which have launched exclusively first on Epic before coming to Steam, Death Stranding will release simultaneously on both stores whenever it does arrive.
If you are setting off on your journey today, be sure to check out our wide wealth of guides, including beginner’s tips. You also may want to keep a close eye on your save files for the game, which have a tendency to balloon on PS4. It’s a pretty long game, too, so be prepared to stay in the apocalypse for a while.
“Death Stranding is a hard game to absorb,” Kallie Plagge wrote in GameSpot’s review. “There are many intertwining threads to its plot, and silly names, corny moments, and heavy exposition belie an otherwise very simple message. That comes through much more clearly in the game’s more mundane moments, when you find a desperately-needed ladder left behind by another player or receive a letter from an NPC thanking you for your efforts. It’s positive without ignoring pain; in fact, it argues in both its story and its gameplay that adversity itself is what makes things worth doing and life worth living. It’s a game that requires patience, compassion, and love, and it’s also one we really need right now.”
Death Stranding Guides
- Death Stranding BT Survival Guide: Early Tips For Overcoming These Dangerous Enemies
- Death Stranding: How Long Does It Take To Beat?
- Death Stranding Walkthrough, Guides, And Tips
Click To Unmute
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Pass & Update Details – GS News Update
- Sony Wants You To Buy A PS5 Faster Than Usual – GS New Update
- Death Stranding: Here's How The Social Strand System Works
- Death Stranding: Don't Spend Too Much Time In Chapter 2
- Death Stranding | GameSpot Live
- Death Stranding – Trailers VS Game Release Cinematics
- Top New Blu-Ray & DVD Home Releases For November 2019
- Destiny 2 – Where Is Xur? Exotic Vendor Location Guide (11/8 – 11/12)
- Hobbs & Shaw – Director David Leitch On Fitting A Spin-Off Into The Fast & Furious Franchise
- Arise: A Simple Story Gameplay – 9 Minutes Of Giant Sunflowers & Earthquakes
- AHS: 1984 – Episode 8 "Rest in Pieces" Breakdown
- History Of The Terminator Movies
Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?
Sign up or Sign in now!
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos. This video has an invalid file format. 00:00:00
Sorry, but you can’t access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video
By clicking ‘enter’, you agree to GameSpot's
Now Playing: Death Stranding Video Review
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article