Red Dead Redemption 2 Update: Full Patch Notes Revealed
Developer Rockstar Games has rolled out a brand-new update for Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The full patch notes, which are pretty brief, are outlined below.
The new Red Dead 2 patch doesn’t do much–it’s focused on general stability and bug fixes, rather than introducing new features or content, according to the patch notes. Perhaps the most important adjustment is a fix for problems where players were unable to play single-player or multiplayer games after a crash on PC. You can also expect some connection issues to be resolved.
Otherwise, the patch irons out a pseudo-duplication issue where players were able to buy the Horned Variant Bow with gold despite already owning it and addresses abrupt time-of-day changes on PC. Because it’s so brief, the update only weighs in at 200 MB on Steam, 240 MB on the Epic Games Store, 1.2 GB on both the Rockstar Games Launcher and PlayStation 4, and 3.2 GB on Xbox One.
In other Red Dead Redemption 2 news, the game’s online mode received an update that added two new legendary bucks and a hardcore game mode. The update continues the game’s Naturalist theme, a brand-new role introduced to Red Dead Online last month.
Full Red Dead Redemption 2 Patch Notes (August 24)
- 1.2 GB on PS4
- 3.2 GB on XB1
- 240 MB for PC (Epic Games)
- 1.2 GB for PC (Rockstar Launcher)
- 200 MB for PC (Steam)
- General stability and security fixes.
- Fixed a number of connection issues.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being able to buy the Horned Variant Bow with Gold despite already owning it.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to enter Single Player or Multiplayer gameplay after a crash on PC.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in abrupt changes to the time of day on PC.
Red Dead Redemption 2 News
- Red Dead Online's Game-Breaking Patch Has Been Rolled Back
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Easy Money Guide: How To Get Cash Quickly
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Bear Pelt: Here's What To Do With It
Source: Read Full Article