We Happy Few's Final DLC Releases Next Week
Compulsion Games has announced the next chapter of We Happy Few, titled We All Fall Down, will launch on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 on November 19. We All Fall Down has you play as Victoria Byng, the main antagonist of We Happy Few.
“We All Fall Down returns to We Happy Few’s dark origins, but burns it all down in spectacular fashion,” publisher Gearbox wrote in a press release. “Starving like the rest of the people, Victoria wrestles with her own withdrawals as the city slides deeper into Joy shortage and disorder. Victoria has always helped to keep things proper, but the closer she looks, the deeper the rot seems to run.”
Taking place immediately after Victoria escapes from Ollie in Act III of We Happy Few, We All Fall Down sees Wellington Wells at its most dire. To survive, you can either stealthily slink past armed guards and shoot them with your dart gun, or you can rely on a powerful whip to both slash your way through enemies and swing between the rooftops. The eating, sleeping, and crafting systems in We Happy Few are not present in We All Fall Down.
We All Fall Down is the third and final DLC for We Happy Few, concluding the storyline to the action-adventure game. Prior to We All Fall Down, We Happy Few’s story was expanded on in April 2019’s They Came From Below and July 2019’s Lightbearer DLCs.
In GameSpot’s We Happy Few review, Alessandro Barbosa wrote, “[We Happy Few’s] entire gameplay loop is underpinned by boring quests and long stretches of inaction. And even when it forces you to interact with its world beyond just walking to waypoints, combat, stealth, and otherwise fascinating societies fail to impose the right balance of challenge and tension. There’s a clear lack of direction that We Happy Few is never able to shake, which wastes its intriguing setting. It does manage to weave each of its three stories cohesively into a larger tale, but it’s also one that’s never critical enough to earn the right to repeat ‘happiness is a choice’ any chance it can.”
Click To Unmute
- Biggest Celebrity Cameos We Found In Death Stranding
- Death Stranding – Here's When You Get Your Assault Rifle
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Battle Pass & Update Details – GS News Update
- Testing Rainbow Six Siege Y4S4 Operators
- Sony Wants You To Buy A PS5 Faster Than Usual – GS New Update
- Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Month — November 2019
- Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week — October 20-26, 2019
- Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week — October 13-19, 2019
- Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week — October 6-12, 2019
- Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Month — October 2019
- Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week — September 22-28, 2019
- Top New Game Releases On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week — September 15-21, 2019
Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?
Sign up or Sign in now!
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos. This video has an invalid file format. 00:00:00
Sorry, but you can’t access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video
By clicking ‘enter’, you agree to GameSpot's
Now Playing: Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week — November 10-16, 2019
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article