Borderlands’ 10-year anniversary event continues with ‘Rare Spawn Hunt’
Gearbox Software’s 10-year Borderlands anniversary celebration continues this week with a new special event in Borderlands 3: the Rare Spawn Hunt.
The original Borderlands was released on Oct. 20, 2009. Last week, Gearbox ran Boss Week, which increased the likelihood of certain bosses dropping Legendary gear. Starting Oct. 8 at noon EDT, it’s Borderlands 3’s Rare Spawn that’ll become “a lot less rare,” Gearbox said in its announcement.
Rare Spawns are, naturally, rare enemies that spawn across Borderlands 3’s “untamed wilds and urban hideouts.” During Rare Spawn Hunt, which runs until Oct. 15 at 11:59 a.m. EDT, players will find Rare Spawns in certain locations, with an “increased chance to drop unique Legendary loot.”
Here’s where you’ll find them and what they could drop, straight from Gearbox:
- Rakkman – Night Flyer, Legendary Pistol
- El Dragon Jr – Unleash the Dragon, Legendary Artifact
- Road Dog – Redline, Legendary Shotgun
- IndoTyrant – Random Customization
- Force Troopers – Random Legendary class mods
- Demoskaggon – Random Legendary Shield
- The Unstoppable – Band of Sytorak, Legendary Shield
- Thunk & Sloth – It’s Piss, Legendary Grenade Mod
- Maxitrillion – The Horizon, Legendary Shotgun
- Borman Nates – Psycho Stabber, Legendary Pistol
- Princess Tarantella II – Hive, Legendary Rocket Launcher
- Mother of Grogans – Random Legendary Artifacts
- Red Jabber – Random Legendary Grenade Mod
- Urist McEnforcer – Masterwork Crossbow, Legendary Sniper Rifle
When this event ends, “Show Me the Eridium” will begin on week three, followed by “Mayhem on Twitch!” on week, four and “Spooky Surprise” on week five. The Borderlands 10-year anniversary celebration ends on Nov. 4.
Source: Read Full Article