Fortnite Bullseye map locations: Where to land on different Bullseyes?
As you might imagine, there's a couple which could have some players needing a little extra help.
They're not all difficult. You'll still find a varied selection of challenges that require little to no effort at all, like getting an elimination with a Sniper Rifle, landing at certain locations and much more.
But like most weeks, there's also a few which require a bit more explanation.
Likewise, the new challenges for this weeks mission are split between standard challenges and prestige challenges for players to complete.
For this page we're only focussing on one challenge and that's the one that reads: Land on different Bullseyes
Read on and take a look at our guide for all the help you need. Plus, you can also see the rest of today's new challenge further down.
BULLSEYE MAP LOCATIONS
There are three different Bullseye locations across the Battle Royale Map, but you only have to land at one.
The map below, made by FortniteInsider shows the three possible locations you could land at.
Once you've landed at the location make sure to finish the game for your progress to count.
FORTNITE SEASON 10 BULLSEYE CHALLENGES
• Land on different Bullseyes (1)
• Hit Weak Points while harvesting (50)
• Get an elimination with a Sniper Rifle (1)
• Hit easy firing range target (1)
• Complete the skydiving course over Fatal Fields after jumping from the Battle Bus (4)
• Hit Headshots (10)
• Destroy Loot Carries from 50m away (2)
FORTNITE SEASON 10 BULLSEYE PRESTIGE CHALLENGES
• Hit 5 consecutive Weak Points while harvesting (1)
• Destroy Loot Carriers from 100m away (1)
• Hit headshots in a single match (3)
• Hit hard firing range target (1)
• Complete the skydiving course over Dusty Depot after jumping from the Battle Bus (4)
• Hit headshots with a Scoped weapon (3)
• Land a Bottle Flip on a target near a giant fish, llama, or pig (1)
Source: Read Full Article