PS4 Remote Play: How to pair DUALSHOCK 4 controller with Android Bluetooth
You've got your PS4 and Android Remote Play set up running smoothly, but now you're thinking how do I use my DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller?
Good question. After all, nobody else is going to tell Kratos how to swing that axe.
First up, make sure your mobile device is using Android 10 or later in order to support DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller Bluetooth connections.
If you don't have Android 10, well, sorry, it ain't happening. Android 10 all downloaded?
Then let's get explaining because there are a few steps.
Turn on your DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller pairing mode
First, you'll need to pair your wireless controller with your Android device via Bluetooth, so go ahead and activate pairing mode.
To do this:
- Press and hold the PS and Share buttons on the wireless controller at the same time.
- The light bar on the back of the wireless controller will start flashing once pairing mode is active.
Connect DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller via Bluetooth
- On your Sony Xperia or Android device, go to Bluetooth settings and turn Bluetooth on.
- Select scan for new devices and then choose [Wireless Controller].
You can now use your wireless controller to control compatible games and applications on your device.
DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller compatible games and applications
You can use your wireless controller to play games streamed from your PS4 to an Android 10 device using the PS4 Remote Play app.
Your wireless controller can also be used on a Sony Xperia device or an Android device using Android 10 or later to play games which support DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers.
DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller Bluetooth limitations
If you are connecting a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller to a compatible Sony Xperia device, all functions are available.
Please note, some wireless controller features are not available when connected to an Android 10 device:
- The colour of the light bar cannot be changed
- Rumble, motion sensor and headphone jack audio connection
Latest Tech & Games News
Source: Read Full Article