Deal Alert: Save 28 Percent Off an Xbox One X for Your 4K TV
Perhaps you’ve just added a 4K TV to your entertainment setup, or you’re thinking about it now (if so, see the TV deals below). Either way, an Xbox One X can help you get the most of your investment. Not only is it the most powerful console on the market, but it’s capable of pumping out games in 4K and playing 4K UHD Blu-rays in all their wicked-sharp, crystal-clear glory. And better yet, the Xbox One X is on sale for 28% off its list price right now at Walmart, saving you tons of cash.
Xbox One X Console Deals
55″ Samsung 55NU7200 4K Smart HDTV + $20 VUDU Credit for $399
This is a fantastic smart TV on sale for a price that beats the price it dropped to on Black Friday by $200. The 55-inch version is a steal at $399, and it comes with free two-day shipping. The massive 65-inch version is just $599, which is perfect for anyone who wants an unreasonably large display.
- Get the 55″ model at Walmart – $399 (free two-day shipping)
- Get the 65″ model – $599
Chris Reed is IGN’s shopping and commerce editor. You can follow him on Twitter @_chrislreed.
- Complete Fire Emblem: Three Houses Preorder Guide
- Amazon Is Having a Huge Sale on Board Games
- Save $200 on an Apple iPhone X Right Now at Best Buy
- Where to Get Every Marvel Movie on Blu-ray and 4K Blu-ray
- Save on Apple Watch and iPad Pro Right Now
- Best Xbox One X and Xbox One S Deals and Bundles 2019
Source: Read Full Article